Hideout Suggestion: Multiple stash access points

It would be a great improvement if you could place more than one stash in your hideout, so you can have one next to the waypoint, one next to the map device...and maybe one in the crafting area.
Of course you can stuff everything in one tiny place but some people (me included) like building their hideouts into real buildings and even small villages.

It would just make the game a little easier - no downsides to it.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 4:55:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah that would be awesome.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
+1

QoL improvement.

My ideal breakdown would have 2-3

-1 by the map device

-1 in a sort of cage made of bookshelves around the way point for when traders joined my party, allowing them access to the stash without access to the rest of my hideout. I often throw a bookshelf deco item down to block access off to my map device area when traders come in. Some people go in just to be a tool after the trade, or just afk in my hideout and I don't like to babysit. Sometimes a mis-click or two if they lag lands them in a map portal.

-Possibly one in the 3rd area the large hideout upgrade adds.

With those numbers in mind, perhaps at each size upgrade of the hideout would allow another stash to be added. Simple idea-wise, not sure how implementation would go tech-side.

“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yes please. Especially if magic finding ever is made popular again, would love to just litter the hideout with stashes covered in gold piles. No regerts.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
nice idea. i really hope the stash system gets some love next.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Also a save function for different hideouts would be awesome... trying new stuff would be so much more fun if you didn´t lose your old layout.

Glad you guys like the idea. Hopefully some more people agree on it and GGG sees it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info