Game crash error

PoE for me Keeps Crashing to Login Screen when ever i go into a new portal

it's like im walking around with no monsters nearby even if there was i can't deal damage to them at all and all of a sudden my game is out i can't do anything like that it's realy bugging me
Sometimes i can go to areas perfectly fine and after that same error > login again and im back at the Town AGAIN

prntscr.com/fzvuv9

Error Qoute
Last edited by Mimoo221110 on Jul 24, 2017, 11:20:11 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 1:47:17 AM
"
Mimoo221110 wrote:
PoE for me Keeps Crashing to Login Screen when ever i go into a new portal

it's like im walking around with no monsters nearby even if there was i can't deal damage to them at all and all of a sudden my game is out i can't do anything like that it's realy bugging me
Sometimes i can go to areas perfectly fine and after that same error > login again and im back at the Town AGAIN

prntscr.com/fzvuv9

Error Qoute

Hey there :)

We'd be happy to look into this for you! Can you please contact us at techsupport@grindinggear.com? In your message, can you please let us know if you're using a wired or wireless connection? Can you also let us know if you run any software that may be interfering with your connection?

We look forward to hearing from you!
The same thing happened to our group tonight, everyone but the party leader would crash on trying to exit shaped strand maps via portal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info