PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Levelling up in Town

I was sitting in town just about to head into merc lab, but randomly this player in town levelled up...which isn't interesting but then I thought, wait, we're in town, how in the hell is that possible?

I'm TheTurmoilOfYaaver, the other player (despite our names and clan tag, we don't know each other) also saw this on their end as they posted in chat with ".......yeah what the fuck". So I know it wasn't just something on my end, is this hacks? A glitch? Something else that is supposed to be in the game that I'm unaware of? The player was standing in the middle of town a little ahead of Navali when the level-up beam went off (if that somehow helps).
Last edited by yaaver2468 on Jul 24, 2017, 9:03:21 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 2:48:16 PM
I would assume they were wielding Innsbury Edge.

Please do not post the name of a player you suspect of violating the rules.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jul 24, 2017, 8:56:22 PM
I thought that Innsbury only showed up to the player themselves though?

Sure, removed the name but could I ask why? Other than witch-hunting which wouldn't do much in a game. I would think that this would be something people would want to know in case they're actually violating rules and mods could ask the person quickly themselves/check their account.
Because GGG themselves do not allow so-called "naming & shaming."

They ask that such reports be e-mailed to support@grindinggear.com.

I'm not an employee so I can't speak on their behalf regarding why specific rules exist.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Maybe they used a book with skill point, i.e. quest reward. Did you actually see the level number change?

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
I didn't actually get a chance to hover my mouse over and see if that had actually changed, saw a beam of light and the message, too dumbfounded to check that (you are right though, I should've checked instead of just staring at the screen). But in chat that is what it said, if I do /whois on the character (at the time of this post) they are level 68 still but that doesn't stand for much IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info