Chris Wilson...why u dont play the game?

I remember some complaints with deaths on the loading screen, not only made by me but by other players, if this never happened to you, how to understand what I'm talking about

GGG does the same thing that you are doing here, with a difference, it would take less than an hour to change this in the program

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Jul 27, 2017, 2:09:09 PM
"

GGG does the same thing that you are doing here, with a difference, it would take less than an hour to change this in the program

Of course, and Chris would use his magic wand to fix all your client's problem with another hour I bet.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

Of course, and Chris would use his magic wand to fix all your client's problem with another hour I bet.

lol

set the grace time is about 20 sec? if the engine is very bad improved so they need change the time in every map, dumb way but still is not a problem at all

extend grace period is not dozen of variables with huge codes and condictions for /when /if /else...for any program language
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
If you break the grace period by inputing a movement (during a freeze), the problem is different.
Isn't the grace period like 30 already when you enter a new instance anyway ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
If you break the grace period by inputing a movement (during a freeze), the problem is different.

many times u will enter in a map whit your char dead, u die in loading screen, 30 seconds does not work
"
"
Fruz wrote:

many times u will enter in a map whit your char dead, u die in loading screen, 30 seconds does not work

Funny, never ever happened to me.

And the only actual example that we had on this thread was a streamer that definitely clicked, mist likely inputting a movement command, breaking the grace period.
Which is a different problem then, as I (and others) said.
"
Fruz wrote:
Funny, never ever happened to me.

And the only actual example that we had on this thread was a streamer that definitely clicked, mist likely inputting a movement command, breaking the grace period.
Which is a different problem then, as I (and others) said.

zizaran video only shows that the "new" GGG idea dont work, the video dont explain the problem

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713878

EDITED: many players dont post yours feedback, they know that GGG dont give a fuck for players problems, I spend my time in this forum but many players dont, every new feedback that shows GGG ignorance for ours problems u will have to face others players that dont believe or always will defend GGG, this is more boring that the poe trade
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Jul 27, 2017, 2:10:13 PM
Oh there definitely might be other issues/bug, I never said that the game was flawless, far from it.

But from what we see in the first video, your suggestion would likely not have helped.
Now, putting the first minions a bit farther .... might be a simple change that would solve many cases like the one in the other thread that you linked.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 27, 2017, 2:07:00 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
Oh there definitely might be other issues/bug, I never said that the game was flawless, far from it.

But from what we see in the first video, your suggestion would likely not have helped.
Now, putting the first minions a bit farther .... might be a simple change that would solve many cases like the one in the other thread that you linked.

my bad, I dont explain what zizaran video shows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info