Text moving while hovering over an item

https://gyazo.com/c4b2c53f525eb5f7bc32313641ce70d5

took a short clip to show what I meant, it only happened with that specific item and only when I put it on the left most column in my inventory with only the inventory open, it would stop if I tabbed out and back in and then restart if I picked the item up and placed it again

other items in inventory did not affect the bug, the row did not affect the bug, playing on 1920x1080 windowed fullscreen and with a second screen active
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2017, 6:18:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can confirm this happening. From what I can see, it's confined to an item being in the first column on the inventory.

Edit: disregard first column, seems to be anywhere.
Last edited by Kellog on Jul 26, 2017, 12:02:13 AM
from another similar post
"
Inventory can take forever to properly load in now and the annoying vibrating text in some items descriptions/stats has found it's way into the live realm (it has been a beta issue for awhile)

It can happen with equipped items as well. It isn't limited to a single column, row or cell.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited by Questionable_Xebra on Jul 25, 2017, 9:20:11 AM
I was just coming in to post about this; it happens on my gloves. Just my gloves, everything else is fine; I thought I was having monitor/cable problems until I noticed it was only the one item.

Thankfully I just noticed that alt-tabbing as mentioned above has fixed it and in my case it did not start again when I re-equipped the item.

edit: apparently alt-tabbing didn't fix it. I had been removing skill gems as well and when I put them back in it started shaking again when I placed the orb of storms gem. Pcoc, Increased Crit Strikes, and Vaal Lightning Trap do not cause it to shake, but when I put in the orb of storms gem it starts shaking.
Last edited by Ventripotent on Jul 26, 2017, 3:15:36 PM
got same problem.. plx fix it
I have can also confirm this issue.
I have a similar issue -- the entire popup box vibrates instead of just the text.
I'm having the same bug.
Made a short video to highlight the issue.

https://youtu.be/R-FnIT0nOVg
can confirm i have this problem also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info