Time lost

"
femgeek900 wrote:
60 years old, not lvlvs. I am not sayin don't play. I have played games since 1980. But they don't have to change it so much that much of what other people have done is now worthless.

Yup games before don't change so much because after you bought it, played it thru the end, maybe replayed it a bit, and it's done. Throw it into a box to collect dust. Now came the advent of expansions, where you need to buy a new set of cds re-experience a new game built upon the previous game you already played. With new items, mechanics, heroes and bosses. Then came DLCs, almost the same as expansions.

Now here we are, the advent of online free to play games. Where you have nerfs and balance issues every new league where we can experience new content and maybe re-evaluate our old builds to see if it is still viable and maybe move on to new builds and create new cookie cutter speed demons.

Same actually. Worthless? Depends on how you look at it.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
stilling looking for that stupid drake....
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
stilling looking for that stupid drake....

Blue Proto Drake is bae.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Feldrake, Onyxian Drake, Onyx Netherwing, Ashes of Alar and Solar Spirehawk! hmm think i am missing 1 there is another i like i think.

At least the first 4 can be farmed... but that last.. 1/3000 drop and maybe the coolest of them all /cry.

Got the onyxian last week i think.. thihihi don't tell anyone i play demon huntard!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 29, 2017, 2:01:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info