fall of oriath. 12 days left. no ideas.

To be honest, I was going to do a Caustic Arrow build to start FoO, since its relatively gear independent (Which is nice for starting a new league as SSF). But then they went and killed the build (No more Proj scaling on ED = No more single target damage)

So now, I guess I'll use the same tactic GGG uses for balance changes. Which involves pictures of all the skill gems (Except melee, since they don't exist), a dartboard and a blindfold...

But yeah, really, best to wait until we have more info.

Like, what's the new league about?

What the smeg is the Pantheon system? (Will it offer new builds to make? Will it buff up your favourite builds?)

What potential balance changes might occur in Beta in those 12 days?

What potential balance changes might happen upon FoO release?
Personally i'll start with a SrS build just to do some mf/farm. Then i planned a build to make GH great again. It will be fun i guess.
Think I'm gonna wimp out and go AWC totem...so easy to get to maps and make Currency then go back and make a build with new skills
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Did they mention the date yet for the patch notes? I'm hoping that we get the a bit earlier than normal since it's a new expansion and builds are going to need to be planned from scratch.
Especially because its a huge new expansion, it will be a huge mess of new and changed things to explain. And its fairly sure that Chris will start writing it not before (at least most) parts are 'set in stone'... I dont expect it earlier than 1 day before release. (but who knows, there is always room for surprises) ^^

Anyway: who says you 'must' be able to prepare your build(s) so that they are 'ready' before its released? We're all in this same boat, and at least we'll have the server downtime on release for 'some' preparation. That may be sufficient for the first start build, IMHO. (at least for the majority of players with some experience and understanding how the game worked until now: the changes on how we play will not change much (again: IMHO).
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Probably gonna do something with the new lightning skills. It's been forever since I used any lightning skills outside of Lightning Warp.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Seriously, as of right now, I feel like 3.0 will be a rushed produce and won't get anything right except the hype for new acts. They include too many thing without the time to properly test/ balance. Give it 1 league or 2 after Harbinger for them to actually smooth out all the edges.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm going to try to make something out of the new skills... no matter what they are.

That's as good of an idea as any. Other than some kind of MoM (I will dust off my SC Cloak of Defiance to wear again) to improve defense now that CI/VP is wrecked which skill for offense will be meta is still a flip of the coin. Sunder? SRS? Flame Blast? Scorching Ray? Cyclone? Will summoners work better (minion buffs)? I haven't heard any consensus from the many podcasts I've listened to.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Glacial Cascade is pretty good now, works nice with traps, too
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm going to try to make something out of the new skills... no matter what they are.

me too

at least one of the new skills will be OP

look at how awesome blade flurry and earthquake were when they launched
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info