fall of oriath. 12 days left. no ideas.

Hello folks, 12 days to fall of oriath. Spent like an afternoon on beta and failed hard on legacy (jug stunner really bad build) actually i have no idea on how to start.

Max block gladiator?
Pathfinder with barrage or maybe explosive arrow?

Please help me to make a decision according to what's most convenient class to do. Ty
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 10:07:50 AM
Hard to foresee how all the final balancing will be... I'd aim for a build that suites your playstyle but not demand much of specific gear and interactions at best. (also depends on the league you aim for)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
We don't have the full picture yet, in fact we don't even have half of it.
So do what everyone does and wait till it's released, or at least till we know full patch notes.
Or even better yet, do the above and then try and come up with one your self because the changes that we do know about will basically wipe the current meta off the map, so more or less everyone's gonna start fresh.
No rest for the wicked.
I'm going to try to make something out of the new skills... no matter what they are.
ya new skills are always a popular pick. i'll definitely be doingsomething with charged dash. most likely with buffed hyaon's fury.

actually i'll probably make 2 or 3 builds with new hyaon's
Sunder Gladiator
EQ Jugg for lab
Ice crash Slayer

Can't go wrong with any of these and probably except the Jugg the other 2 can be scaled to clear everything.

Get some wealth and roll anything with berserker and win the game.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 23, 2017, 9:48:38 AM
Im on the same boat but probably something with flicker strike berserker or dyadus inmolate raider or idk this is why i play poe too to try something random.
Also depends on what Harbinger is. Too early to plan.
Charged dash CwC SRS. Summon while moving :).
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Sunder Gladiator
EQ Jugg for lab
Ice crash Slayer

Can't go wrong with any of these and probably except the Jugg the other 2 can be scaled to clear everything.

Get some wealth and roll anything with berserker and win the game.

I will second the ice crash slayer. I'm doing one in beta now and shredding everything so far. All you need is a terminus est to do amazing damage until you can afford a kongors undying rage.

Did merc lab at lvl 68 no problems with 4K health. I'm mostly following Mathils build but going slightly tankier with a few more life nodes and endurance charges generated from leap slam instead of blood magic. Still doing 80k buffed damage.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Jul 23, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info