thank you for legacy league

Legacy was indeed very fun but leagues fade so fast now that GGG Dumps em live and move on to another project
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I liked SSF Legacy because I got:

that allowed for level 90 in 77 days of casual playing. Not the Rhoa feather, that's just for personal pleasure to know that Chris isn't just trolling us with tales of the mythical Albino Rhoa. It is real!  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 23, 2017, 1:56:19 PM
OP is in love with elementalist. Ten level 100 by now.. it grows like mushrooms :p.
Still have yet to find Jack the Axe. Too rare for such an interesting item.
"
Breach was way better in my opinion :p

while i loved breach (it was my first) i really loved that legacy let me taste the leagues that happened before i started playing. i was interested in the game back in beta, but when i first got a chance (probly after beta), my computer couldn't take it, so it was really nice to see all that content.

but, breach was best. i understand it is going into core game though, so thank goodness for that.
Legacy was fun but I can't wait for 3.0!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Tbh I had more fun in perandus. Legacy was too much a hassle with the leaguestones. Also key drops were way too rare. I was playing SSF, 37 exalted orb drops 2 keys...

poor harbinger league... coming after legacy and the 2w events. talisman about to have a brother.
Second-class poe gamer
37 ex drops - DAMN! Impressive.

Definitely best league ever, hands down, in my opinion. I fail to grasp how anyone can say other leagues were better when this one included them ALL. I guess aside from the fact that instead of having to trim your slots with the appropriate stones, Cardio/chests or breaches just showed up on their own.

Then again, my opinions are colored by the fact that building finally "clicked" for me this league. In Perandus I kept dying whenever I opened a chest, and I started just avoiding most of the Breaches in that league lol.
Can only agree with OP that Legacy was best, Breach being a close 2nd.

I am not sure how much I am going to like the game without 3 breaches in each of my areas...
Last edited by Burgingham on Jul 25, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info