thank you for legacy league

This was the most fun I've probably ever had playing a game in my life. Depending on patch notes I probably won't be playing 3.0, but I wanted to thank you guys for making this league great.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 1:05:22 PM
I had some problems whit the league but despite that i thought some things could be better i do think this was one of the most fun leagues i played we finaly got to shape our experience the way we wanted.
3.0 def feels like a step backwards especialy when it comes to endgame.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Indeed legacy league was the best one.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Legacy was best aye. I always miss all the old leagues in standard league and new leagues often only introduce like 1 mechanic. Legacy had it all. I hope legacy will come to standard (without the relic keys)
I also want to thank GGG for Legacy Legue. I still play it and I love it. I have seen a lot of the game with Legacy. I sincerely thank you.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
Breach was way better in my opinion :p
Definitely best league for me, did had t taste of leagues I didn't played and those combinations u can make is just fun;) wish they put it to standard it would make it worth to play in standard;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
While definantly long in the tooth, legacy league was great fun. Felt almost like it should have been a void league the way we could get the drops to rain. It was GG fun.
I agree with you OP, as someone who hasn't played since the beginning of the game it was great to do a flashback to all the prior leagues. I sincerely hope they keep this in their back pocket as a league to revisit down the road.

As for 3.0 I'll also be waiting for patch notes before deciding to play. GGG seems like a smart company, so I can't imagine they'll make changes so bold that their endgame becomes unplayable.
I liked legacy, and I hope they find a way to work the league stones into the main game... perhaps map-only with very limited drops. The main game is getting too cluttered, and league stones might be a way to "unclutter" it rather than add another layer of clutter.

The main game could definitely benefit by giving the players some control over their experience... which was legacy's strong point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info