Back again for 3.0 !

OK folks, been several months from last time playing poe, I heard lots of changes incoming, sorry i am not good at gathering all infos about changes, so here I am, please enlightening me with what I need to know.

I heard life build now equals if not better than es builds? what skills shall I be playing on 3.0 that has end game potential?

I just want to make a character tanky, very tanky at end game, dont mind taking my time find/trade gears, just do not want to get 2-shoted at end game boss/maps. do not care huge damage either, if I can kill the boss in 10 minutes safely while others can burst it down in 1 minute its OK.

Aight, preferbly someone can link me the builds I mentioned above with some details. please show me direction to take on 3.0. tyvm!
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2017, 7:22:17 PM
About two weeks to go. No patch notes yet. Only about 50% of what you hear is accurate and unbiased... ok... more like 5%.

"ES is going to be unplayable" (nonsense).
"Life is now better than ES" (unlikely).

There's an incredibly tanky golemancer build out there... at least from what I've seen... but the items are nearly impossible to gather.
There's also going to be new skills (you can see previews for them in the announcement section here on the forums), so the meta will likely have some kind of shift. How far in what direction it'll shift, nobody really truly knows, especially since we don't have hard numbers for the new skills.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info