Game Not Responding upon logging in

since the 2nd day of Turmoil i have been unable to play POE on my laptop (my brothers pc uses the same network connection and has no issues)

whenever i start up the game it either stops responding at the login screen or after selecting any character it will stop responding while loading into the game (every 1/50 tries i can actually see my character in town but nothing moves as the game is still not responding)

i have done a pack check already and nothing seemed to be wrong, i have tried updating and changing my drivers, messed around alot with all the options to see if anything helps but nope

im using a wireless connection and im on predictive mode i also changed my gateway a couple times but it didnt change anything (im on Amsterdam normally)

any help or suggestions on fixing this will be greatly appreciated

Edit: did a winMTR according to a guide here somewhere https://pastebin.com/WzVtAjSJ
Last edited by wippiedip on Jul 22, 2017, 6:41:32 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 8:13:12 PM
Hey there,

Could you please try disabling your antivirus/firewall software briefly while running the client to see if this makes any difference?

Are you also able to test using a wired internet connection?
Spoiler
after trying for hours on end for the past several days to fix this ofcourse the moment i make a topic the problem just "dissapears" atleast for now...

so i guess "fixed¿"

(this honestly upsets me lol...)

Edit: well scrap what i just said i was able to do 2 maps and then it was back to its old crashing ways .....
Last edited by wippiedip on Jul 23, 2017, 9:53:03 AM
ive tested firewall/antivirus before and it made no difference i will be able to test with a wired connection in roughly an hour
"
Isaac_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

Could you please try disabling your antivirus/firewall software briefly while running the client to see if this makes any difference?

Are you also able to test using a wired internet connection?

wired or wireless made no difference unfortunatly
i still can not login to the game without the game crashing, when i tried to close the game while it was crashing i saw an error called AppHangB1 dunno if that gives you any ideas it doesnt to me anyway,

cheers
Hey there! Could you let us know what graphics card you're using, and the last time you updated your GPU drivers?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
i got an nvidia geforce 610m which i updated yesterday (and 3 days ago and 6 days ago)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info