I cannot log in with new password.

When I changed my password to something more secure, I was unable to log in. At first, I thought it was because my password was far too complicated and long so I thought I was making a mistake; afterwards however, upon changing it to something extremely simple, I was STILL unable to log in. A couple hours later, I was finally able to log in but with my simple password and after my first 10 hours of the game I decided to change it again with the same problem. Here I am now.

My inference is that it is because of a backlog but I am still able to log in to this website as you can see.

Two hours have passed since I last changed my password and I am still unable to log in to the game client. Restarting the client doesn't help.
You are using special unicode characters or something? How come you can log in to the forums?

Well, you might try moving your My Games\Path of Exile\ files somewhere else. This would cause you to re-generate default config, and you would lose any saved settings there.
Last edited by ionface on Feb 24, 2013, 9:58:30 PM
I fixed it. Turns out my password was too complicated or whatever. I don't know why I can use that password for the website but not for the client. I dumbed it down and it worked fine. Still confused on why it didn't work before when I did that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info