Plaza Map dont trigger Challenge "Complete Maps with 8 Mods"

I tried 2 times to complete the last map of the challenge "Complete Maps with 8 Mods" with the Plaza Map.

Here is the Bosskill Screen where the modds and the challenge state is visible, too:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-AWzsNND3fXeFVzWGdpZ01DSnM/view?usp=sharing

Both times i tried to complete the challenge with an 8 modded Plaza map , the Bosskill did not change the state of the challenge.

regards
Last edited by 1traumweber1 on Jul 22, 2017, 6:18:39 AM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2017, 7:14:39 AM
Mod 1: TC
Mod 2: Monster Life, monsters are Stun immune
Mod 3: x% Cold Damage
Mod 4: Boss Life/AoE
Mod 5: Bloodlines
Mod 6: Dodge/monster Accuracy

There are only six Map mods here, three of which occupy two lines.
>Monsters cannot be stunned
>Monsters deal 101% extra cold

>Unique Boss has 35% increased Life
>Unique Boss has 70% increasred Area of Effect

>Monsters has 50% accuracy increased
>Player Dodge Chance is unlucky

are only ONE mod each? why that?

how can one sense that

regards
Last edited by 1traumweber1 on Jul 23, 2017, 7:18:00 AM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map

The wiki is your friend. Look at prefixes and suffixes.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
PoE is already famous for not being kind for going in blind to like half of the mechanics like this.

This is why I like Rhykker's video discussing his opinion on PoE versus D3 and why he understands why PoE is popular but specifically why he couldn't get into it on his first try and stuck to D3. Explains my preference for PoE against my best friend's adamant refusal to give it a try after he took one look at the skill tree 2-3 years ago and hasn't logged in since (might convince him to try again depending on how much the tutorial updates help him in 3.0).

There is simply more to PoE. And I don't mean that as a definitive PoE is better. There is no hand holding compared to D3 even with the tutorial updates. You have to brute force your way into self teaching those half of the mechanics if you want to be stubborn. It is simply better to look up anything you aren't sure about and is even remotely complex if you want to save yourself grief. And at the same time, that is why some of us love the game, studying makes the game incredibly obvious.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
:)
thnx 4 ur answers and the links.
regards
Last edited by 1traumweber1 on Jul 23, 2017, 7:17:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info