[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hi! i been playing this build for like a month, i don't have that much time to play every day so this guide helped me so much to get to the end game with not much problems.

now i was trying to update some stuff on my build just to play with it now that the league is ending in 5 days.

I got a Devoto's Devotion Helment and a LoreWeave Ringmail.

and it just feels soo weak with better stats, any chance to explain a little to me why is this happening?, and if i go back to the Bringer of Rain what am i suppose to try to cup my Elemental resistances and Hp.

Thanks!!
"
Zabipy wrote:
Hi! i been playing this build for like a month, i don't have that much time to play every day so this guide helped me so much to get to the end game with not much problems.

now i was trying to update some stuff on my build just to play with it now that the league is ending in 5 days.

I got a Devoto's Devotion Helment and a LoreWeave Ringmail.

and it just feels soo weak with better stats, any chance to explain a little to me why is this happening?, and if i go back to the Bringer of Rain what am i suppose to try to cup my Elemental resistances and Hp.

Thanks!!

You're not the first person to notice this. This build is just better with the budget items! Go check the very beginning of the guide, a couple weeks into Betrayal League I had to edit the guide to make people aware of this.

So, if you want to dump your currency into something, just go for better rares. just keep Bringer of Rain and Bloodseeker since those are the items that make this build work. Check out the "Taking this build to the next level" and "Upgrading Gear Tips" sections of this guide.
3.6 Patch Notes Updated!
Faster leech, faster heal recovery but only 5s overleech duration what a nerf
Sad
still sane exile ? Nope
Hey PIG, been playing your build since Synthesis started and it's going great so far.

I have one question for you or anyone else though;

Why is this claw;

Rarity: Rare
Behemoth Spiker
Gemini Claw
--------
Claw
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 105-273 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 52
Dex: 105
Int: 82 (augmented)
--------
Sockets: G-G-R
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+38 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
--------
164% increased Physical Damage
+11% to Cold Resistance
32% reduced Attribute Requirements
+247 to Accuracy Rating
Adds 14 to 28 Physical Damage (crafted)

Better then this claw;

Death Edge
Imperial Claw
--------
Claw
Physical Damage: 93-216 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 44-77 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.95 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 131
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: G B-R
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
--------
22% increased Attack Speed (fractured)
132% increased Physical Damage
Adds 44 to 77 Fire Damage
+28% to Cold Resistance
+2 Mana gained on Kill
Adds 15 to 28 Physical Damage (crafted)
--------
Fractured Item

With the Poe trade macro i ctrl + c on both items and the Imperial reports 301 Phys dps. While the Gemini reports 283 Phys dps, and that's without taking the atk speed in account.

Even if the above is faulty reporting, does the 22% atk speed really not make up for the 60 or so loss on phys dmg?

Help me understand please

Last edited by HarryPothead on Mar 11, 2019, 9:07:57 PM
Man with hatred, war banner e herald of ash we have a lot of mana reservation, and sometimes im out mana in maps, thats normal or there something that we do to don't use mana?? its the playstyle?
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hey PIG, been playing your build since Synthesis started and it's going great so far.

I have one question for you or anyone else though;

Why is this claw;

Behemoth Spiker
Gemini Claw

Better then this claw;

Death Edge
Imperial Claw

Even if the above is faulty reporting, does the 22% atk speed really not make up for the 60 or so loss on phys dmg?

Help me understand please

yea, the attack speed is massive, it gets you to the 6th Bladeflurry stack quicker, and that release on the 6th stack is 120% more dmg multiplier + the equivalent of an additional 6 stacks of damage. Remember, Blade Flurry is at it's optimal when you release it exactly at the 6th stack. The longer it takes you to get there, and every split second you hold it after it's on the 6th stack is lost DPS.

One thing I PREACH and I wish it would catch on is; instead of thinking
of DPS (damage per second) I like to think of DP10S (Damage per 10 seconds) I'll use an example, the numbers will be made up, but realistic and should make my point.

So imagine if Behemoth Spiker allows you to get 4 perfect releases of Blade Flurry during a 10 second time frame.

But Death Edge only allows you to get off 3. The extra times you're able to take advantage of that huge more multiplier + 12 stacks worth of damage that Blade Flurry gives you makes up for having 20 less phys DPS.

"
Kylick wrote:
Man with hatred, war banner e herald of ash we have a lot of mana reservation, and sometimes im out mana in maps, thats normal or there something that we do to don't use mana?? its the playstyle?

Yea, this has come up often. I highly suggest finding a Gemini Claw as a base when you're looking for your 250+ phys dps rare claw since it gives mana on hit. Until then I have a single mana node in all my early skill trees. Basically, you will be limited in how much you can Whirling Blades around a map, but with a Gemini Claw or the mana leech node you will never have mana problems while attacking something.
"
kurofafi wrote:
Faster leech, faster heal recovery but only 5s overleech duration what a nerf
Sad

It is, but if I recall correctly, I don't think I've really gone more than 5 seconds between killing packs or hitting a boss.
cool looking build, i'm sure this has been asked but why stone golem with vaal pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info