Slow Attack speed?

Pretty new to the forum here, so perhaps this is already somewhere...

Anyway, I'm attempting to run a Crit blade vortex build- so I'm running dual daggers.

Flicker strike is a great way to get close FAST without having to "stop" casting my blades. So I'd like to keep that up, put flicker->mutli while running max blades. But if I move too fast with the flicker my blades won't hit. Is there a way to slow down the flicker (while running multi), So that I linger just a fraction of a second longer so my blades can tear them to shreds?

I'm a caster so I don't plan on grabbing any attack speed nodes and I won't be looking for it on my daggers either, or gear either. Not leveling multi is another step I can take.

Ideally, the timing would all work out so that I stop flicking long enough to keep max blades, as the cooldown finishes then do another slow flicker pass.

Thoughts ideas concerns?

Or perhaps I'm looking at this backward and should do a cast on crit with flicker?
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2017, 4:51:40 PM
I have never used flicker this way so it´s hard to tell but I would use whirling blades + faster attack + fortify to get nice defense buff with better control over my movement anyway.
maybe try it without multistrike.

you cannot slow the animation of flicker strike down, but removing multistrike means you'll only do one flicker animation instead of repeating it, meaning you're spending less time stuck in its animation.
Would the developers someday add a Gem that (add 50% more Damage but reduce attack speed by 35%)?
"
Psichrone wrote:
Would the developers someday add a Gem that (add 50% more Damage but reduce attack speed by 35%)?

Everything is possible. I would appreciate it to slow down the gameplay anyway.

Xmustard is right, remove multistrike
"
xMustard wrote:
maybe try it without multistrike.

you cannot slow the animation of flicker strike down, but removing multistrike means you'll only do one flicker animation instead of repeating it, meaning you're spending less time stuck in its animation.

Wow, yeah I guess I'm just so used to pairing flicker with multi that it never occurred to me...
That'll give more control over where the final jump is too. And that opens up more options of what to link flicker too, ATM I'm thinking culling and power on crit, perhaps item rarity?
I mean the main damage is from the blades, not the flicker, so why not? Then again melee splash, with culling....
first thing Id link it with is fortify. Cull is also rly good, pcoc, all good options. fortify is rly strong though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info