The Disconnects are getting to my nerves

Every time i open the game for the first time of the day, i get to the character selection, select a character and it loads for 1 minute, just to send me back to the main menu, then it logins normaly, but here comes the frustrating part, I cannot go back to the city when my iventory is full, if i do i get disconnected, no matter how, through portals or waypoints i have a 20% chance of going back to city and 80% to get thrown to the main menu, it's really frustrating not being able to sell your items without the worry of a disconnect, and the game studder a lot.

Things to consider.
I play the game with maximun settings right, 110 FPS while using skill and killing things and i
have 9 ping, i tried to play the game with the LOWEST settings possible but no change, i tried every networking mode, i tried switching all the Dirrect X possibilites DX9 DX9Ex and DX11, no diference, windowed mode, full screen, borderless screen, nothing.

I'm using GTX 750 Ti, AMD FX-8530, 8 Gigs ram on windows 7.

I have no idea why this happens, all i know is that it started and GGG updated POE for it to Load faster, like "ohhh it takes 10 seconds to open now insted of 3-5 minutes good, but now i can barely play it.

If anyone has any solution, and guidance please enlighten me.

ass. someone who really loves this game but it's considering to stop cuz BS.
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2017, 8:24:55 PM
Try adding these launch commands to the shortcut you're using to run PoE.
First try using each one alone and only then, if it still fails, try to combine them.

--waitforpreload
Spoiler
This causes the game to not finish the initial loading screen until it has fully loaded all of the stuff that would otherwise be background-loaded during the first moments of play.

--noasync
Spoiler
Completely disable the asynchronous loading changes introduced in version 2.3.0.

more info/options/instructions under http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Launch_options

I have no idea if this helps, but I sure hope so.
I've been crashing every 3 minutes or so since 2.6.3 No word from them on this so far
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info