Release date roasts Blizzard?!?

"
Miazga wrote:
i got the necro pack and its f**king awesome.

Prefer to spend money on that than getting another supporter pack, especially that I dont like where this game is going (Lab, atlas ect).

So worth it, anyone who enjoyed d3 in the past they would love this new char.

It goes a nice flavour, its a bit like necro from d2 and can be really OP when well geared.

So yeah go on, and get it now, dont spend money here.

How much did blizz pay you to write this shit?
Blizz made people millionairs due to ah messup and ruined the game before nephalim valor even came out!
Dunno about rifts etc... Fuck that!
No Problem,
Exile
I also dislike the insta deaths. 99% of content = faceroll because of insta lifeleech or just very fast lifeleech/regen and insta heal potions. 2% life leeched is a LOT when you do a few hundred thousand damage per second and life pools only being 5-15k. Can't die to mapboss as long as you hold down LMB...

So 99% of the time you are full hp. And then so once in a blue moon you go 'splut' and instant death by some silly mechanic.
Healing/regen/lifeleech should be slower and incoming damage should also be different imo. Really 99.9% of my deaths are insta gibs. The otehr 0.1% being corrupted blood and I didn't see it or lagged out or bad fps.

I REALLY don't like Diablo 3. But it has a few things that it does better than PoE imo.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 22, 2017, 5:57:49 PM
"
silverdash wrote:
I also dislike the insta deaths. 99% of content = faceroll because of insta lifeleech or just very fast lifeleech/regen and insta heal potions. 2% life leeched is a LOT when you do a few hundred thousand damage per second and life pools only being 5-15k. Can't die to mapboss as long as you hold down LMB...

So 99% of the time you are full hp. And then so once in a blue moon you go 'splut' and instant death by some silly mechanic.
Healing/regen/lifeleech should be slower and incoming damage should also be different imo. Really 99.9% of my deaths are insta gibs. The otehr 0.1% being corrupted blood and I didn't see it or lagged out or bad fps.

I REALLY don't like Diablo 3. But it has a few things that it does better than PoE imo.

D3 GR 85+ is nothing but one shots, both games in that regard, the major difference being the ways for going about damage mitigation, in PoE you stack life or es, where as d3 you just wear the cookie cutter bis dmg mitigation legendaries for your build. That's way the fuck more boring.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Jul 23, 2017, 8:29:42 PM
I unfortunately bought the necro pack yesterday. I played the necro until 70, realized there is one viable build that relies on killing things based on one cd, and turned it off. I like the idea of pushing gems and paragon levels so to tackle increasingly harder content but the builds and abilities are unimaginative. I guess I learned a $15 lesson.
GGG never listen to the blizz fanboys. Diablo is an absolute horse shit game. I could get into it but it's really not even worth the time. Have fun farming your soulbound gear running the same builds with (i hear sets are pretty good). Keep farming them paragon points boys because you can't actually use any kind of theorycrafting to get a leg up just get more paragon points. No build diversity game visually looks like a modern version of "Gauntlet" arcade. I get more depth out of the flask system in this game then all of d3. Keep playing your watered down versions of good games. Hearthstone vs Magic? Poe vs Diablo 3? I get it you guys work a long day and have very little head space left after the grind. You sit down you just want to smash your face in to the keyboard and think hey i won a hearthstone match I'm warm inside I feel accomplished.
Diablo 3 is ok and has it's place. PoE isn't for everyone.

I bought the RoN pack just for the extra stash, and haven't even created a necro char yet. I'll have to put in some time to play S11 and complete Guardian in a few days, as quick so I can get back into PoE!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
the diablo team just can't keep up with GGG. it's impossible for them because of the different model. they probably already moved onto the next diablo game.
the last major addition to D3 was the cube that came out in 2015 july i think. since then we got a few legendaries? nothing exciting really.

meanwhile PoE got:
act4
lab
ascendancies
atlas
prophecies
breaches
essences
etc

i bought the necro and played 1 day before i got bored and quit.
there is only 1 competitive build for the necro atm and it's the most boring build ever.

D3 is stuck in 2015
Last edited by Davidus on Jul 24, 2017, 7:07:46 PM
"
Miazga wrote:
i got the necro pack and its f**king awesome.

Prefer to spend money on that than getting another supporter pack, especially that I dont like where this game is going (Lab, atlas ect).

So worth it, anyone who enjoyed d3 in the past they would love this new char.

It goes a nice flavour, its a bit like necro from d2 and can be really OP when well geared.

So yeah go on, and get it now, dont spend money here.

Satire? Because if you're being serious right now, I am still dying from laughter regardless. D3 is a game for drunken casuals on Friday nights and pre-pubescent hipsters who have yet to mature enough to understand the finer things in life. Diablo 3 is to the video game industry, what Justin Bieber is to the music industry. I played Diablo 2 off and on for the better part of 12 years, but only lasted 3 months with that turd of a game. The only thing that would help Blizzard save face for releasing that epic failure would be if they started fresh, with Blizzard North, and used all of that hype money for the development of Diablo 4.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Jul 24, 2017, 7:23:28 PM
Like they would go back to Blizzard. They left because they were told to make D3 a subscription based game or walk... so they walked.

Roper's a Vice President at Disney. Don't think he would even consider going back.
I play a necro while waiting for 3.0 and I am already bored to death

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info