cosmetics update - add weapon swap cosmetic slot!

Spoiler
Firstly awesome stuff, I will probably buy skin transfers soon due to how awesome this was, can finally make use of alt art race stuff as a mainly temp league player. Hope it didn't screw the perm league economies too hard through by the sudden increase in usability of these alt art items. How much is alt art cloak? Last I heard 500 ex was a scam.

It has been much easier removing mtx too, not having to use a third party indexer or something to search for mtx items. Before i honestly just wouldn't just use my mtx often because It was such a pain to go through other characters to find them if I ever wanted to use it again.

One suggestion I have though is to add cosmetic slots for weapon swaps. Some players actually consistently play with swapped weapons and maybe they don't even use the same types (bow swap to brightbeak maybe or aegis swap to xirgil's crank) and also maybe want different effects on them. Or maybe they just use different shields (i had an RF character that sometimes used saffels instead of rotp with different mainhand, and facebreakers would most probably consider it too).

I logged on and first thing I saw in global was a dude complaining about how it takes longer for him to switch mtx on weapon swaps now, which is counterproductive to what the update was to do.
Last edited by biyte on Jul 21, 2017, 5:31:08 PM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2017, 8:36:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info