Yesterday we announced that our upcoming expansion, The Fall of Oriath will be launching on PC at 1pm on Friday, August 4th (PDT) alongside the Harbinger Challenge League. If you missed it, check out the full announcement and trailer. In the meantime, we're hosting a sale on a huge selection of Arcane, Lightning and Stormcaller Effects!

There are over 30 microtransactions discounted by up to as much as 50% and available for as little as 10 points. The sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 25, 2017 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). Check out the full selection here. If you're looking for some points to spend, we recommend checking out our supporter packs for The Fall of Oriath! Thank you so much for your support.

Don't forget, there's only one week left in the Two-Week Turmoil Events, so there's still time to compete for your rank and win some awesome prizes! We've had a blast watching the community engaged in our recent events. Thank you to everyone who has participated so far!

The Legacy Leagues will end at Jul 31, 2017 6:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). This means that there's less than two weeks remaining to get your Legacy Supporter Packs, Classic Mystery Boxes and exclusive Legacy Hat before they leave the store!

In the next two weeks, we'll be revealing the details of the Harbinger Challenge League, our Xbox One Beta, 3.0.0 Patch Notes and more! See you around, exiles!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I Love you all at GGG. ♡
Last edited by ReMiiiXz on Jul 21, 2017, 12:03:37 AM
This sale is shocking!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
BLUE
Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!
I see a red door and i want to paint it blue!
my favorites
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Waiting for the new boxes, lets drop em back to 25 points or less like the good old days! Throw the skin transfers back in if you have to, 30 feels poop and hideout crystals and fireworks feels worse for an extra 5 feels worse.

Also rip spark spooders :(
Last edited by DrDraids on Jul 21, 2017, 12:19:07 AM
Good stuff
Saved
Any update on when the Twitch mtx will be available in the store?
damn, so close!

Glad the new mtx is working, love it!

Makes it easier to see how many duplicates I have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info