2.6.3 Deployed Successfully

"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
Iam seem to be unable to apply alternate skill effects ?

You can. It isn't intuitive.

Maybe we could get a bit more explanation? I can't get mine to work either.

-Edit-
Okay I figured it out. Not very self-explanatory... Cosmetics tab at top right of inventory, bottom has a line of gems with possible alternate effects. Would have made much more sense to have people just click the alt effect, then the gem imo.
Last edited by Inventive_Exile on Jul 21, 2017, 3:59:08 AM
I still got bug disconnect when join instance with SG gate. damm it
nice
Pure Awesomesauce again GGG.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Wishing that the new update is released. I do not know if I can play more or not to this game since my pc is low cost and to see what happens. For the moment I will continue playing as before. That is that they give us money because it is a successful update 2.3.6, I have nothing or it is only for those who spend more. Long live Path of Exile !!
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
kuddman wrote:
Finally all the bitching about mtx with every beta patch can stop

First desync, now this. The kids won't know what to do after trade's been addressed. They might actually start playing the game instead of complaining about it.

Nah, lightning coil and voltaxic 3D art, bad performances (for some people with bad computers), pants,...there'll be still much to complain about :P
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Last edited by Necronus2828 on Jul 21, 2017, 4:59:17 AM
Well, ya gotta admit, the lack of pants is still a serious issue ...
"
shadowblazr wrote:
Thanks for all the transparency during the downtime.

What transparency?

"
ACGIFT wrote:
A lot of us are just as aware as many of you are in how long this has taken; ever since the hideout stash glitch revealed itself some six weeks ago, this HAS been one of the biggest issues and bugs to pop up. I'm certain that none of you expected something like that to rear its ugly head, threatening to undo EVERYTHING you'd tried for with the new HO/MTX stash system.

For about SIX WEEKS you had to toil on that, and this had many detriments; beta wave patches were delayed, and it's quite probable that it it's what ultimately pushed the release of Fall of Oriath from July and into August. It's caused untold anger, resentment, bitterness, and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Some people were even driven away; or, at least, had put their wallet away.

But now, it's finally over. That dark six weeks has passed. You've finally done it. From what I can gather, that was by an far the biggest snarl to be found in the entire development process, and it's now smoothed out, and things are as they should be. Sure, it might be six weeks later than you'd hoped, but it's in the past nonetheless.

By now, most of you who've worked on it have gone home, having left the office for the weekend. Hopefully you all get good rest, because after this milestone, you've most certainly earned it. Thanks for staying the course.

Or it was simple enough and they just didn't give a shit. Why are we making assumptions again?
Last edited by Frogfriend on Jul 21, 2017, 5:51:14 AM
Awesome, worth the wait!

Is there a feature in the making that will show you not yet owned microtransactions?

PS: Portrait?... that's new!
But the most important question was not answered....
Chris admitted, that he fucked up and caused an problem with the MTX System. And now everyone is wondering....
What was said problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info