[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

why kaom roots when slayer ascend makes you stun immune
Last edited by captainhector on Aug 12, 2017, 1:33:21 AM
"
captainhector wrote:
why kaom roots when slayer ascend makes you stun immune

Cause we dont need MS with a really fast APS Whirling Blades and they give up to 200 Life which is huge in combination with a belly and decent life % Tree.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
You don't run a staunching pot?

I see now, the Slayer ability makes you immune to bleed while leeching.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 13, 2017, 4:56:40 PM
What makes Tempestuous Steel better than Prismatic Eclipse and Scaeva? I ask because Prismatic is giving me the higher Sunder dps in BoP right now.
"
Vipgundam wrote:
What makes Tempestuous Steel better than Prismatic Eclipse and Scaeva? I ask because Prismatic is giving me the higher Sunder dps in BoP right now.

Because this is an elemental conversion build.
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Vipgundam wrote:

And im pretty sure Tempestous should give more lategame,when u are actually 90% Converted and using a 6L.
In a 4L and maybe a 5L a Scaeva could do more dmg but not later on.
:)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Vipgundam wrote:

And im pretty sure Tempestous should give more lategame,when u are actually 90% Converted and using a 6L.
In a 4L and maybe a 5L a Scaeva could do more dmg but not later on.
:)

You are correct, I was probably at the point just before Tempestuous Steel jumped ahead in damage. Having swapped to a Doryani recently, Tempestuous Steel really started to outshine the Prismatic. Although losing that attack speed for whirling blade makes me sad =(
Last edited by Vipgundam on Aug 17, 2017, 4:38:53 PM
Sap Guys. The question is how to boost some dps. Ive got only 30k under the hatred+HoA and have a little problems with bosses. With slayer buffs+rage its around 55k-can I get a more?
"
Bebekalo wrote:
Sap Guys. The question is how to boost some dps. Ive got only 30k under the hatred+HoA and have a little problems with bosses. With slayer buffs+rage its around 55k-can I get a more?

i would take a look at your char if you turn your profile visable.
Its on private atm.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hello, im following your build with great success so far. I found this unique ring "Pyre" today do you think it could work with the build since im igniting a lot of things because of herald of ash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info