[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

I would replace elemental focus with concentrated effect, it seems to be more damage. Conc effect is a bit less AoE, but I have never felt the need for AoE with Sunder, atleast with high attack speed :) Nice guide and I'm probably going with similar build, but using berserker and vaal pact.
This build looks great.
I´m looking forward to try this out
Last edited by l2edix on Aug 1, 2017, 9:14:43 AM
Lokking through the patcch notes now and might do some changes,lets see what i can find :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Everything kinda stays the same.

Loose some Ele dmg from the Gem.
All Flasks getting some nerv.
Ming's Heart could be an option to get Chaos caped now as its only 5% less health,depending on content this is a good choice.

Everything else same as in Beta :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Last edited by DutyMarv on Aug 3, 2017, 6:41:51 AM
Your PoB link has frenzy charges active. But I guess you can just throw in Blood Rage instead of Portal, boss dps drops to 295k (conc instead of ef) wich is still pretty fucking good.
Also, now that shock and chill mechanics have changed it might be worth to swap Elemental Focus for Conc Effect.

Very well written guide, good job on that :-)
Last edited by shukolade on Aug 2, 2017, 1:19:38 PM
"
shukolade wrote:
Your PoB link has frenzy charges active. But I guess you can just throw in Blood Rage instead of Portal, boss dps drops to 295k (conc instead of ef) wich is still pretty fucking good.
Also, now that shock and chill mechanics have changed it might be worth to swap Elemental Focus for Conc Effect.

Very well written guide, good job on that :-)

Hey,
i just really dislike conc in general.
I know this sounds weeird but i would only only only use it on bossfight myself :'D
But with the changes now its true,Ele Focus is kinda meh too.
Also i guess Ele Focus / Conc wont make a diffence against rare/normal mobs so i would still play Ele Focus in normal setup and then Conc for bosses :p

U wont believe how "big" the shockwave on sunder actually gets if get some small aoe :'D
really nice for normal clear ^^

Ty tho,have a good start in OMG ONLY 50 HOURS FROM NOW !!!
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hey guys.

Thx for the build, i'll probably play this friday :D
I just have some questions that might be dumb.(dont hate me, im new to this game and i've played like maybe 5h max so i dont know much).
Can i play leap slam instead of whirlwind for mobility ? I just prefer leap slam animation.
You take bonus damage with maces in the skilltree, but does it work for sceptre ? Because i didnt see any boost to sceptre in skilltree (maybe im blind ^_^)
Whats is the difference between slayer, raider and others ascension ?

Last edited by Sexylapinou on Aug 2, 2017, 10:41:00 PM
"
Sexylapinou wrote:
Hey guys.

Thx for the build, i'll probably play this friday :D
I just have some questions that might be dumb.(dont hate me, im new to this game and i've played like maybe 5h max so i dont know much).
Can i play leap slam instead of whirlwind for mobility ? I just prefer leap slam animation.
You take bonus damage with maces in the skilltree, but does it work for sceptre ? Because i didnt see any boost to sceptre in skilltree (maybe im blind ^_^)
Whats is the difference between slayer, raider and others ascension ?

Hey there,

Yeah Leap Slam work just fine ! Links stay the same and its not much slower.

The Mace notes work,cause a Sceptre is just a diffrent version of the Mace.
U can check Wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mace
First sentence :)

Slayer has nice Culling for bosses and the Leech effect is good while mapping and awesome for bossfights.
Downside are the small nodes grant 2h Dmg which is useless for us.

If you play Raider u want to pick up Frenzy Charges and it will give u more Attack speed than a Slayer,but u also gain the Phasing and dodge stuff which again will be completly useless with Kaom's Roots as we cant dogde,so either change boots and tree with frenzy and stuff or dont play Raider.

Pathfinder is another good option,even with the flask's nerved. Gives alot or survival,feels a bit slower at the start while leveling .Id say Pathfinder is the one which feels most smooth while mapping and worse at bossfights.

Then u could also go Berserker/Gladiator/Jugg just anything,but for me its just between Pathfinder and Slayer.

Its pretty versatile in this case :p

Greetings,hope it helps :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Thank you for the quick response !

I'll stay slayer then, since it works and i dont know how to change stuff/tree to optimize new char ^^
I just have one more question, can i do like T10 maps with this build ?
"
Sexylapinou wrote:
Thank you for the quick response !

I'll stay slayer then, since it works and i dont know how to change stuff/tree to optimize new char ^^
I just have one more question, can i do like T10 maps with this build ?

If done stuff up to T14 on 3.0 Beta with the Build,at least thats the hightest i dropped.
Didnt had a Problem at all.
Should be fine for all content :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info