[3.0] HC 90% Elemental Conversion Sunder Slayer | Outdatet

Hi ,

thx for the nice build .

Little question : what jewels you are using ?

greets :)
"
Arghuul wrote:
Hi ,

thx for the nice build .

Little question : what jewels you are using ?

greets :)

Hey,you'll find it under the Gear section last point :P

Life as themost important,then Phys Dmg / Attack Speed with Axe or Mace depending on what u play :)

Later Aligator ! (:
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
thx (danke dir ) :)
No problem, I'm 2 levels from using my Dory then i can give the build a real judgement, I've been struggling to play beta since all my friend have gotten over it. I should hit it today or tomorrow. Currently on t10 maps. Level 73. It's pretty solid I'm just currently comparing it to Alkaizer's sunder build. Have you seen that build? Not sure if the less dps is worth the survivability of his build
"
addicted2pawn wrote:
No problem, I'm 2 levels from using my Dory then i can give the build a real judgement, I've been struggling to play beta since all my friend have gotten over it. I should hit it today or tomorrow. Currently on t10 maps. Level 73. It's pretty solid I'm just currently comparing it to Alkaizer's sunder build. Have you seen that build? Not sure if the less dps is worth the survivability of his build

Hey,
All i know about Alkaizer is that he only play's Belly + Kaom's in every build ^^

Is he using diffrent gem setup or just taking more life in tree ?

PoE & F1 is Life. <3
The multistrike "auto-attack" can be annoying (Atziri
l find the way to deal with sunder
you find no reflect ilusion you go to corner where that ilusion is attack this ilusion is dead in 3 secends this way you attack only one
And how abaut Ming's Heart ring? it take only 5% maximum life now on beta
"
And how abaut Ming's Heart ring? it take only 5% maximum life now on beta

Not sure if the tradeoff is worth it,altrough we already have some (25% from Devoto) Chaos res.
I wouldnt use it personally,but it could be worth trying.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Monsters with reflect on maps are not scary with this dps ?
"
AdamRFT wrote:
Monsters with reflect on maps are not scary with this dps ?

We have the 20% less reflect from our Pantheon.
We have The Wise Oak with another 10% red. damage taken.
We take some good Leech nodes + Endless Hunger.

I didnt have a problem and didnt die to Reflect Mobs.

Another option could be a Sybil's Lament, giving another 40% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken.
Might be worth to take in HC for 100% Reflect safty.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info