A Dinosaurs Diary

I still don't get why people reference dinosaurs around I_NO...!? Especially t-rex's...whats up?? <.<
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I still don't get why people reference dinosaurs around I_NO...!? Especially t-rex's...whats up?? <.<

Because last i heard I_NO is a T Rex.
I also don't like the taste of beer. I don't like the taste of soft-drinks too.

"

Have you heard the following expression? If it looks like a T-Rex, "runs" (more like waddles! LOL) like a T-Rex, and roars like a T-Rex, then it probably is a T-Rex.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 20, 2017, 8:09:12 AM
- A servant seems frighten of me because I came home covered in um some blood? Strange the servants know what we do...I hope shes okay.

- Mom and dad are very happy for me and the mtx system though dad got kinda pissed cuz I was putting my 40/40 totems in beta and it was small af obviously bugged and hes like what the fuck is this I was like dad it's just a bug T_T dw and hes like no fuck that unacceptable.

- The space dinosaurs visited us today and we visited the abyss in the depths of the world. It was exciting because apparently some t-rexes evolved into um swimmers and have gills weird. I dunno how I was breathing down there in addition the pressure but okay I'll go with it.

- I dropped a giant dookie on charan's house earlier I hope he doesn't notice it :D

- Dad made this excellent curry cept when he tried making it again and again it doesn't have the same taste he assumes it does...It's not =( I dunno how he made the first one but I miss it very dearly.

- The little raptors visited me today too and were excited to see they were featured in the poe video!

- 2 weeks is going to be an awful time =/ swear I may even fuck up a mission cuz I keep thinking of poE.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
inside the mind of a T-rex lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTZJWn6TMvg

there she is folks
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jul 21, 2017, 4:26:35 PM
I_NO belongs in a Jurassic park petting zoo.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I'LL EAT U MEANIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

sounds like an insurance nightmare
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

sounds like an insurance nightmare

Don't make me tell me mom to find you so I can sneeze boogers at u
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
- The Alligator people met with me and the lochness monster today they were very polite!

- I haven't been getting many missions thankfully I like resting for once

- PoE needs to come out already =( though concerned about my crew they seem to be uneasy for some reason I hope they're okay

- I should visit Charan then place a giant tree on his desk and put ''MEANIE'' on it

- I've been playing other games lately until poE it's better than killing people thankfully

- I'm still waiting for this 1m poison and super defenses build from GGG I bet you they won't even respond maybe I should visit them myself -.- I don't like being lied too.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 26, 2017, 3:32:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info