A Dinosaurs Diary

- Who the fuck is doing 1m DPS as poison and bleed in the beta It's making me go nuts

- Why do adults like beer? It taste disgusting -.-

- I hope there's no marks today I'm tired of killing people then again... I don't have anything to play maybe that's an issue.

- I truly wish I can give GGG enough money to rush the expansion but the family head would probably disown me.

- Maybe I should ask if we can mark Reddit poe it's influence is too dangerous wait how do we even murder a reddit sub area?

- People eat alligators apparently I wonder how they taste?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I CAN RUN TY U MEANIE THE SCIENTIST ARE WRONG AND BULLYING MY FRIENDS!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You're also the only one here who can see what I'm playing if I'm not on PoE...although I smartly removed PoEA from my library, heh.

In other news, the BBC recently reported a strong theory that if T-Rexs tried to run they'd have broken their legs under the weight. Guess that's why you play speed meta. Compensating for real life immobility. :)

*throws two shoes at you. They're Skyforth.*

Jurassic Park was a lie!
It was not!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
- The space dinosaurs skype'd me today and told me to visit the lochess monster more -.- I hate visiting cuz hes always trying to get me to swim knowing full well I don't do well in the sea.

In JP they say a T-Rex can swim just fine, maybe you should just go for it.

"
- People eat alligators apparently I wonder how they taste?

If dinos taste like chicken I expect alligators do too. Though I think they said in Mythbusters that the most chicken-like meat in their test run is wild boar.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
- I'm running out of things to play and poe beta is getting stale -.=

- Beta feed back forum is bringing me Psychosis I really should stop arguing with that ''person'' before I actually do kill someone that's not a mark /dinosaurs

Take a walk outside... work up a sweat, get sunburned, and eventually bitten by insects, then come back inside and be thankful enough for gaming to never complain about getting bored with it again. ;-)

On a more serious note, you're sitting at 12 challenges in your very little time investment in Legacy. Why not get more? There's always more carrot at the the end of that stick, even if you're getting tired of eating carrots.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWzr0Vxyrw There are dinos in the game now!
"
- The space dinosaurs have left me within this planet -.= I wish they could at least visit

- I want the MTX system =/ when are they going release it even mom and dad are mad at GGG cuz I've been unhappy and they're even debating to no longer give me money to GGG -.= which is silly. It's strange they actually care of what they do than again the two use to play D2 lots.

- The Bird people have been quiet lately =( I know we're suppose to be related but it's hard to believe that an ancestor of mine had feathers! I'm not a bird dammit
I played D2 with both my kids for a decade or more. I've moved on to POE. Have your parents pm me and I will set them straight.

You may not be a bird. Your flightiness, though, might be a precursor to soaring.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWzr0Vxyrw There are dinos in the game now!

noice
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
- I killed another ''bad person'' today but the person was so young I wonder she did?

- Yay! raptor things are going to be in poe yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

- August 4th made me cry in joy :D mom and dad are happy for me but still annoyed about the MTX system I told them to not worry I'm fine sorta anyway

- People think I run slow =( I certainly do not! I've killed a lot of people in my t-rex form hmph! I'll show them

- What to do til august 4th? Other then murder people who are ''bad'' hmm...dota? Maybe I should visit Charan again and hopefully he doesn't throw a shoe at me thinking I'm a giant chicken.

- My sleep schedules been twisted lately I should relax more too much ''work'' and trying to find something to play mom and dad are worried.

- I met with the Megalodon shark today he was visiting the lochness monster he was certainly a really really fat shark the two were eating ''fish cakes'' ewww

- The space dinosaurs linked me the article about us t-rexes being slow I told them they're just bullying us!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info