A Dinosaurs Diary

- The space dinosaurs have left me within this planet -.= I wish they could at least visit

- A certain someone must be disposed of yet I can't act out until I've been given orders.

- I'm trying to tame a flesh eating penguin to eat someone in OT maybe if I use the latest target as a test subject I can make it happen all I have to do is tie a bunch of fish to...Oh mom is here I best get going I'll think about this later

- Charan threw a shoe at me earlier when I visited freaking rude -.-

- The person that I killed didn't look that bad...but orders are orders

- I want the MTX system =/ when are they going release it even mom and dad are mad at GGG cuz I've been unhappy and they're even debating to no longer give me money to GGG -.= which is silly. It's strange they actually care of what they do than again the two use to play D2 lots.

- The Bird people have been quiet lately =( I know we're suppose to be related but it's hard to believe that an ancestor of mine had feathers! I'm not a bird dammit

- I'm running out of things to play and poe beta is getting stale -.=

- Beta feed back forum is bringing me Psychosis I really should stop arguing with that ''person'' before I actually do kill someone that's not a mark /dinosaurs

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 18, 2017, 8:15:43 AM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2017, 9:31:59 AM
So this is how the dinos ended up here and how they disappeared.

WOW! You parents played D2? Why they don't try PoE?
Censored.
Me drinking dead dinosaurs

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Me drinking dead dinosaurs

MEANIE HEAD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love how OT has literally become your personal blog XD
"
coatofarms wrote:
I love how OT has literally become your personal blog XD

shush before I feed u to the flesh eating whale
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
- The space dinosaurs skype'd me today and told me to visit the lochess monster more -.- I hate visiting cuz hes always trying to get me to swim knowing full well I don't do well in the sea.

- I asked mom if she can find the location of Xav so I can personally visit him and sneeze boogers in his face

- Getting uneasy expansion is taking way too long to come out =/ losing my mind I swear

- I didn't kill anyone today for once it feels nice to relax

- I really really need an off game before I lose my mind... there's really nothing much to play

- Too many variables in the next league crew and I have done a lot of crafting really on what we're going to be playing. 40/40 is the priority so we have to play some meta build and do it as fast as we can pref a week or two as usual. Flask being nerfed is uneasy as well -.= we may just go berserker at this point but immunity to all status alignments in return for less HP could be a big deal.

Simulations in beta are going well though I've been slacking can't stand being in the beta anymore =( even when the MTX system comes out it just makes me feel more uneasy.

- I wanna go on a boat than dive somewhere one day I'll do that when I'm not killing any bad people.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
this thread arouses a need for some dinosaur pets
This is a good thread, much better than the anti-social threads in OT. I hope you continue writing your diary. I kind of want to make my own Dear Diary thread in OT now!
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 19, 2017, 6:48:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info