Skill Preview: Charged Dash

"
juo wrote:
The tone of criticism in the negative posts in this forum give me cancer. It's hard to read sometimes. Have the trolls never heard of constructive feedback?

GGG should implement a +/- system so I don't have to read a ton of crap...make it optional; organize posts by time, new, popular. It can't be that hard to do...please :)

BTW this skill looks fun!
If they making dead skill from beginning they deserve it. They wasting resources for absolutely dead skill. You will see after 1/2 year.
"
BerserkZodd wrote:
work with wands ?

Naah dude, this SPELL only works with str based boots
bye bye, fps

It's the melee and supposedly triggered spells that bring my computer to it's knees in groups. This one looks as it will take the fps to a new level ... down.

Hopefully the new scaled graphics system will work.
This skill is based on your movespeed to determine the travel speed, ok. It attacks based on you attack speed, and if I understood correctly, it is independent from travel speed. Now, if I have the lowest possible movespeed and insanelly fast attack speed, will it hit based on attack speed while I slowly travel a short distance? If so, then the single target can be really powerful.

While I like the new skills, I'm kind of worried about things like this, Barrage and Molten Strike with Dying Sun and Lab enchants for extra projectiles, even the new Storm Burst can have multiple projectiles contributing massively to its damage, and I bet there will be a lab enchant for extra projectiles as well.

The potential single target of these skills, if it follows the line of Barrage and Molten Strike, well known for their boss 'deletion' potential, makes me question what will GGG do to balance these things now that double dipping is removed.
no era a mediados de julio para cuando estará abierta la expansión joo
It looks freaking amazing!!
With enough movespeed it will actually look very cool!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Queen of the forest seems pretty good for this. It might be the best dual wield or wand movement skill if it is available for them. This linked with either blood rage, immortal call, curse, or etc... would be a huge quality of life improvement. However in shield charges current state charged dash will never beat it.

In other words this is a very strong candidate for the best non shield (except wands) movement skill.
Wow!! Soooo cool!!!
Lol nice! Bronn's Lithe ftw o.O
Seeing is believing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info