Game of Thrones season 7

"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

No, Jamie and Bronn weren't that far from King's Landing when Dany attacked. The gold was at the front of their supply line while Jamie and Bronn were at the back. They even mentioned something about how long their line of troops was (in the episode before I believe). I'd say there were a mile or two outside of King's Landing, if even that far.

You are absolutely right. It turns out the river Jamie and Bronn plunged into was the Blackwater Rush, which is just a few dozen miles outside of King's Landing.

Watched that episode 3 times since Sunday. :P

"
pneuma wrote:
That's the horrible time cut.

I'm afraid it's only going to get worse with how much shit they're trying to cram into the final 2 seasons. :(
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yeah that's one hell of a passage of time. I have to say it's made for an entertaining last two episodes though, basically following the same formula. I just hope it doesn't become the new norm. Game of Thrones is supposed to be character and plot driven, not big battle event driven.
Discussing the TV show as if it's canon LUL
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Every adult in my age range that grew up with D&D really appreciated the last episode... Our little kid inside jumped up and down.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Every adult in my age range that grew up with D&D really appreciated the last episode... Our little kid inside jumped up and down.

Bronn is a badass as always

edit: you guys should watch how they do the dragon flames during the show, it's not VFX it's a real flame thrower with people in front who are stunt men. It's just crazy.
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 13, 2017, 10:09:49 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
it's not VFX it's a real flame thrower with people in front who are stunt men. It's just crazy.

Yeah, those stuntmen are absolutely insane.

"Okay, so you're gonna dress in this soldier garb with an asbestos inner layer, then we're gonna light you on fire and you have to run around screaming and falling down for no less than 30 seconds. Any questions?"
The dragons know the truth.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The dragons know the truth.

That and Gilly's comment... the writers are just fucking with us now.
Also the rowing comment. Top-tier fanservice writing. :P
WOW! How about that new episode! Was anyone expecting that to happen!

((Remember to use the SPOILER thing when talking about the new episode))

Spoiler
WHITE WALKER DRAGON!!! OMG!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
WOW! How about that new episode! Was anyone expecting that to happen!

Yeah, unfortunately there was a major plot/script leak this season and after the second episode it was pretty clear that the leak was legit.

Aside from that the episode was pretty good and...
Spoiler
Hopefully we get to see more scenes with both The Hound and Tormund. Might be just me but I loved their scenes together. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info