Game of Thrones season 7

Season 7 episode 4 of Game of Thrones is hands down my favorite episode of the Season so far! ((not going to say anything about it since it hasn't aired yet)) I hope the next episode will be just as good if not better! ((I feel bad for HBO that they got hacked and the episode got leaked *sadface*))
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Awesome at every level!!

Spoiler
Dragons in battle!!
Children of the Forest making a comeback!
Dany and Jon begin their dance!

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
poor sam, oh well
another outstanding episode
I dont see any any key!
After all that slow storytelling during the first seasons, the last episodes left me with the impression that HBO simply wants to bring it all to an end, and to hell with the epic story. Not 10 Episodes, 7 will do just fine. Burgerjoint instead of Norma. Hopefully, I'm wrong. On the other hand: how else could it all be fit into only 2 seasons?

So, GRRM, write another 4 or 5 books, I don't mind. Do it good.
"
Donnerdrummel wrote:
After all that slow storytelling during the first seasons, the last episodes left me with the impression that HBO simply wants to bring it all to an end, and to hell with the epic story. Not 10 Episodes, 7 will do just fine. Burgerjoint instead of Norma. Hopefully, I'm wrong. On the other hand: how else could it all be fit into only 2 seasons?

So, GRRM, write another 4 or 5 books, I don't mind. Do it good.

Seems if they just wanted it to end they wouldn't be working on like 4 spin-off shows (GRRM confirmed that none will be about Robert's Rebellion or Dunk & Egg sadly, I was really hoping for a Dunk & Egg series).

I doubt HBO is looking forward to losing all that 'dragon money'.

This season is shaping up to be pretty epic though, can't wait to see where it leads. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I think the midget is planning something.

Spoiler
When Jamie Lannister was about ready to get owned, he was saying "flee you idiot". Why would he care unless he's scheming something?

It wouldn't surprise me if all the other main characters die, and the midget is left to rule on the Iron Throne.
Tryion loves his brother. And...
Spoiler
...by saying that the writers are paying homage to Tolkien and the Balrog fight in Moria when Gandalf says: "Fly you fools!"

I think Tryion is there to save Jamie from being killed by Dany.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Wow it's a lot of haters in here, haters who in most cases have no clue just whining away because it's "popular". So must be shit right?

Season 7 is just great. Shit i took break on 3.0 launch to watch those episodes.

About the dwarf. SPOILER ALERT
Spoiler
He has a good heart, his brother saved him and wasn't one of the bad guys in the family. You can see in his face right away when the dragon comes its hurting him to see his own people being decimated. Even the soldiers and all has fear, no, not fear, terror painted in their eyes likes shes unleashing a weapon too destructive for war. Then he sees his brother and he knows the fool is gonna go for it.

You know i really like that GOT isn't painting war like the glorious thing most medieval movies have done since at least the last what 20-30+ years? With only one right side, when you go to war it's all enemies etc etc. It's not so black and white and i really welcome that, and they are also not afraid to offend audiences with scenes most others would be too afraid to include because of todays whiny society.

The best parts of the series is probably only second to lord of the rings in terms of moviemaking -
that good old medieval war shit with magic on top you just won't find it at this high a quality level many places.

Of course there are still the haters who find something to whine and bicker about, probably movies have only fallen to shit according to them since before colors on screen when the stories were oh so much greater. Well go watch your black in white movies then if that's what you want. I mean for christ sake all stories have their loopholes, higher things taht solves all, sends gandalf back to earth etc - things that non-character progression related just gives gandalf his power over saruman(the order), or the prophecy that no man can break the witch king which makes him an automatic trump card.

That's how these mythical medieval magic stories are - destinies, etc. You have to believe or it's all gonna look silly. These are the stories of great destinies, nobody cares about the footsoldier who died to the first few arrows that came his way. And you know what - these stories also exist often in real life(although often exaggerated greatly in movies and stories) and of all the people who should have died when it was most likely a few survives and becomes legends. So i'm coming in here seeing page after page of crying and moaning about shit that doesn't even make sense and all i could think is you should have kept your mouth closed instead of spreading your negativity all around.

GOT is one of the greatest, that and the orignals(with thrones miles ahead) only series i bother watching instead of all the braindead shit people are watching. I generally never watch TV(unless im with others at their place), i very rarely watch series and i love movies.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 8, 2017, 1:22:47 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
... that and the orignals (with thrones miles ahead) only series i bother watching instead of all the braindead shit people are watching.

You call good series braindead shit, yet spend your time on The Originals? Hm... you might be just as unqualified for the job of a series-critic as I am. :-]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info