Concept Art of Upcoming Unique Items

Yep skin looks terrifying, might have to skin that skin.
#NeverGoing90
Can't wait to wear my very own Doedre meat suit.
Last edited by carkasjak on Jul 17, 2017, 3:06:52 AM
Oh, just what everyone wanted, a Duelist with saggy t*ts.

Please don't make that happen. Spend the time making something really nice, instead of something with offensive taste. Sure, there will be the niche who have bizarre fetishes, but you'd have a happier fanbase if you didn't spend so much time/money/effort purposely screwing with us.
WTF with that skin... Whoever had an idea to create it, should have a mental health check up.
I'm looking at the skin mtx and the first thought that pops into my head is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_ntrq_K40

Belt looks pretty cool too. Reminds me of a mini headhunter belt (skulls look similar, but new one only has one skull on it)
Wonder how that "armor" is gonna behave with Shield Charge or Whirling Blades, tits everywhere
"
Prox666 wrote:
Wonder how that "armor" is gonna behave with Shield Charge or Whirling Blades, tits everywhere

I mean technology is already here. Look at Cloaks physics!
"
BrutalGrizzly wrote:
"
Prox666 wrote:

I mean technology is already here. Look at Cloaks physics!

Cyclone with a very high chance to stun ...
What's up with the shaggy moobs?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Nice. :)

This comes to mind:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info