Lost 2 passive skills points after a refund

I had 2 passives skills points earned from the quest Throught Sacred Ground. In the moment that I refunded one passive skill, I lost the ones I had. I had 2 and refunded one, so I was supposed to have three, but I just have one.

Bug report number: 1.015.209.589

Screenshot: http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/1rt2yp/9

Last edited by Onm on Jul 16, 2017, 11:40:58 AM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2017, 5:09:14 PM
"
Onm wrote:
I had 2 passives skills points earned from the quest Throught Sacred Ground.

You still have the respec points that quest gives you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Just to be clear, each difficulty level of the Through Sacred Ground quest grants you a selection of a Jewel from Yeena, plus a Book or Regrets which grants you the ability to refund a skill point on your tree and re-use it. This book does not grant a skill point itself and you do not receive any skill points from this quest.

It sounds like you are currently in Cruel and had received two books of Regret with two refund points.

You've used one refund point which the image you posted demonstrates. If you have a look at your skill tree you should see on the very top a bright orange button stating "You have one refund point left" and to the right of that, the darker "Refund Passives" button. Just below this will be the "Apply Points" and "Cancel" buttons and this should show you have one Skill point to allocate.

If this is how your tree looks, then everything is working correctly and there is no bug.

You may actually have more than one refund point remaining as there is another quest that at each difficulty also rewards you with a Book of Regrets. Lastly, a regret orb will also grant you one additional refund.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info