[3.0.0] CoMK Doryani's Fist build ! AKA "Thunderpunch" (Build of the week hype !) W/ Video

thanks for sharing! loving the build.
Hey!
I've managed to get my fister to level 81 and had a blast with shocking and fisting so far.
But, i'm suffering from survivability problems. I always see my life fluctuating between full and near death. I'm not sure if that's how Berserker works really. The only thing that keeps me alive is keeping up the attacks. Not to mention, that i'm getting one-shot pretty much constantly, despite decent life pool. I'm not sure how to post my gear and such, so i'll link to my profile and can any of you give me some feedback what to switch or improve? I'm not that wealthy, so upgrades within reason ;)

Not sure if i link to my characters in my profile if you can view it, so here goes. His name is Fisting_Andrew_Golota
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elbozo/characters
Cheers!
Last edited by Elbozo on Aug 26, 2017, 10:24:56 PM
"
Elbozo wrote:
Hey!
I've managed to get my fister to level 81 and had a blast with shocking and fisting so far.
But, i'm suffering from survivability problems. I always see my life fluctuating between full and near death. I'm not sure if that's how Berserker works really. The only thing that keeps me alive is keeping up the attacks. Not to mention, that i'm getting one-shot pretty much constantly, despite decent life pool. I'm not sure how to post my gear and such, so i'll link to my profile and can any of you give me some feedback what to switch or improve? I'm not that wealthy, so upgrades within reason ;)

Not sure if i link to my characters in my profile if you can view it, so here goes. His name is Fisting_Andrew_Golota
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elbozo/characters
Cheers!

Your profile has been set to private, can't check your current setup.

You really should prioritize your defensive setup if you feel like you're dying a lot. (the CWDT setup). that will change a lot of things, also prioritize life nodes before damage nodes. this build has no defensive means other than a rather large life pool (you should reach 6k2 life with cheap gear if you followed the guide) and the CWDT setup + riposte and reckoning.

Even with all of this, one should always use common sense, you should keep in mind that you can't really tank big hits, like the maze boss slam or malachai slam, stuff like that .. try to evade such big hit.

Also, don't forget to use a rumi's conconction, i added a flask section to the build not long ago.
Last edited by zazoumar on Aug 27, 2017, 5:43:34 AM
Ok, i've changed the privacy settings now - you should be able to view my profile!

I see, i think i might have underestimated the defensive stats. As for tanking really big hits, i always avoid those slam attacks. The problem are those odd one hit kills from random monsters. So i should just survive them with high HP pool and regain it with life leech? Thank you for the guide and help!
Hello, your build is very good :)
I have a request, could you please show the damage of Doryani's ''
Thank you :)
Last edited by wangs51111 on Aug 27, 2017, 11:19:43 AM
"
wangs51111 wrote:
Hello, your build is very good :)
I have a request, could you please show the damage of Doryani's ''
Thank you :)

Here's the pastebin to use on path of building : https://pastebin.com/5sBcVaAW

The slam dps is 708k at the moment, could go even higher with some gem levels.

the ingame tooltip is useless since i use both Conductivity and lightning penetration, wich doesn't even show.
Hi zazoumar'
whih the CWDT step , is Bladefall better than Firestorm?
for able to crit.

thank you
:)
"
wangs51111 wrote:
Hi zazoumar'
whih the CWDT step , is Bladefall better than Firestorm?
for able to crit.

thank you
:)

Hey there, firestorm is better because it has a duration, i chose duration spells (blade vortex, firestorm, tempest shield) because they persist after the CWDT proc, mitigating future incoming damage.

if you put bladefall, it's an instant spell, you will leech out of it just once, but with firestorm, you leech with every ball drop for a set duration. way better in my opinion, i hope i was clear enough.

Don't forget the skills linked to CWDT are NOT for damage, they are a defensive setup, it's for constant leech.
Last edited by zazoumar on Aug 30, 2017, 10:19:55 AM
I'm strongly considering doing a variation of this build that is more defensively orientated.

Obviously everything is a balancing act between DPS + Defense. Was just wondering just how strong your single target DPS towards end game is.

Currently it's a toss up between this build and Brutus's sprinkler, full block (with the surrender shield) taking slight detours for 11% block on the tree and using x5 wreckless defense jewels. Should be super tanky!

What I Lose:
-Elemental overload / Can't Crit
-Offensive Jewel Slots
-Wrath (on blasphemy )

What I gain:
-Shit ton of defense
-Blasphemy Enfeeble
-Life gain on block
-More Life gain from built in reckoning
-76% block / 76% spell block (with tempest shield up)

Combined with the CWDT setup you already have in place, It should prove strong enough to facetank most anything. I really don't have to give up too many damage nodes honestly, It really comes down to losing the offensive jewels and overload. Not sure how big of a deal that is...

The Brutus's Lead sprinkler variation allows me to pick up MOM in conjunction with all the above bullshit defensive stuff. Would be even tankier...but not nearly as fun :) It's so hard to decide!
Last edited by Nishtha on Sep 1, 2017, 1:20:11 PM
"
Nishtha wrote:
I'm strongly considering doing a variation of this build that is more defensively orientated.

Obviously everything is a balancing act between DPS + Defense. Was just wondering just how strong your single target DPS towards end game is.

Currently it's a toss up between this build and Brutus's sprinkler, full block (with the surrender shield) taking slight detours for 11% block on the tree and using x5 wreckless defense jewels. Should be super tanky!

What I Lose:
-Elemental overload / Can't Crit
-Offensive Jewel Slots
-Wrath (on blasphemy )

What I gain:
-Shit ton of defense
-Blasphemy Enfeeble
-Life gain on block
-More Life gain from built in reckoning
-76% block / 76% spell block (with tempest shield up)

Combined with the CWDT setup you already have in place, It should prove strong enough to facetank most anything. I really don't have to give up too many damage nodes honestly, It really comes down to losing the offensive jewels and overload. Not sure how big of a deal that is...

The Brutus's Lead sprinkler variation allows me to pick up MOM in conjunction with all the above bullshit defensive stuff. Would be even tankier...but not nearly as fun :) It's so hard to decide!

Going more defensive wouldnt be a bad idea, your dps will suffer against single target tho.
this build can kill guardians (haven't tried shaper yet), but i wouldn't consider the single target damage top tier. although it has almost 1 million dps agaisnt shaper/guardians on paper, it doesn't feel THAT powerful.

You can go more defensive but that will add a few more minutes in your shaper/guardians fights. let me know how it goes if you do this !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info