[3.0.0] CoMK Doryani's Fist build ! AKA "Thunderpunch" (Build of the week hype !) W/ Video

Would you be able to make different level skill trees?
May I know which ascendency do u take first? Aspect of Carnage feels like double-edged without Cloaked in Savagery.
"
May I know which ascendency do u take first? Aspect of Carnage feels like double-edged without Cloaked in Savagery.

Exactly, i made the mistake of taking aspect of carnage first and cloacked in savagery last, i suffered .. i'll be sure to put the ascendancy points order in post
I spent some time with this build and converted an old Ele BV Inquisitor to it.

Spoiler

It's just too squishy.

I'm convinced that Berserker is too good.

Even if I got more Armor on the pieces where I have evasion right now I don't think it would help much.

If you wanted to be hipster you could try something like Hierophant and just use totems and not be in melee range for bosses and Berserker/Champion Scion could theoretically be "tankier" but Berserker is going to be significantly better damage and QoL wise.
livejamie
Made a video showing off the Inquisitor version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoo151DNIDc
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Aug 21, 2017, 12:05:51 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Made a video showing off the Inquisitor version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoo151DNIDc

i'm actually kinda surprised that you almost made it work with most inneficient way possible :D but you can see why i chose berserker now, it feels so nice dashing into a pack and not fearing for your life
I just made a video showing how the build can survive in the midst of a pack, even when buffed with a rare mob, : https://youtu.be/gcBWi-H7NI8 (map is a t10 shaped dunes)
Last edited by zazoumar on Aug 21, 2017, 6:28:44 AM
im having mana problem right now, only have like ~120 mana after reservation and touch of god costs 99 already, it cant leech in time even tho i have like 1.5 atk per sec, any suggestion? right now i gotta run with blasphemy only
"
enthend231 wrote:
im having mana problem right now, only have like ~120 mana after reservation and touch of god costs 99 already, it cant leech in time even tho i have like 1.5 atk per sec, any suggestion? right now i gotta run with blasphemy only

Take righteous decree near templar start for the moment. your slam shouldn't be 99 mana, i carefully chose the links on the gloves so it doesnt go over 60 mana. check again
"
zazoumar wrote:
"
enthend231 wrote:

Take righteous decree near templar start for the moment. your slam shouldn't be 99 mana, i carefully chose the links on the gloves so it doesnt go over 60 mana. check again

ah i see it now, first i didnt notice it was only a 3 link slam, many thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info