2 Week Turmoil HC Solo

"
Cmoidudu wrote:
I'm ready ! You can start the event right now :D

Also, what happened to the "100 beta keys each day" (for the top 15k players of each league) ?

I just received my beta key for this event. So its just not written there.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Is there any 80lvl+ player who will exchange my celestial justicar card pack and get a 10c profit?
I trade with you my cards for 80c, you exchange cards and I pay 90c back(will not trade without deposit of 80c for cards, don't want get scammed). I'm not able to do it on my own because would get a low ilvl body armour :(
If any1 pm me please @MagicznaKraina
Last edited by jaav on Jul 17, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
Is there any known issues with wrong "Dead" marks? One of my chars is marked as "Dead" yet he's still alive and doing fine.
And what I can do to recover it's status?
Is there a good spot to farm The Baron? I have been running Docks, since that is where Close Helmets drop, when it has good gear drop mods, but I can't find one. Even tried chance orbing some Close Helmets.

Maybe running Piety? But I thought bosses had their drop tables nerfed a few patches ago.

Edit: Nevermind it actually dropped! Dried Lake.
Last edited by Quidfacis on Jul 21, 2017, 4:53:53 AM
Just a question, if you die in this league after level 40, are you still elegible for the 40+ prizes? Or are you out of any prizes range since you just lost your character?
I used to think that CwDT+dual-curse is wasted nodes and sockets, but not anymore :D

I found Konu, Maker of the Wind and no problem until his minions landed on me and interupted my Decoy Totem, then ofc he landed on me(took like 3k off) and then my SRS popped his Molten Shell, and i barely made it away from the burning ground with empty HP flasks.. :D

Perhaps it was only the Enfeeble that saved me(or Temp.Chains slowed the minionns enough not to melee me down??) but vs. Breaches dual-curse is lovely.

e: GG Exif, GG :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jul 22, 2017, 10:29:29 AM
Hi, I'm first time playing on race and I'm confused a bit with rewards..

"
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Event:
Level 40: 100x Infernal Footprints

so what that mean? each player which get 40lvl will get this rewards? (100x use?)

Or only first 100 players who reach 40lvl will have one?
"
sulatal wrote:
Hi, I'm first time playing on race and I'm confused a bit with rewards..

"
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Event:
Level 40: 100x Infernal Footprints

so what that mean? each player which get 40lvl will get this rewards? (100x use?)

Or only first 100 players who reach 40lvl will have one?

All level 40+ characters will have a chance to win these, only 100 will win ;)

Spoiler
would you pay 76 chaos for these??

i did xD
"
waray wrote:
Just a question, if you die in this league after level 40, are you still elegible for the 40+ prizes? Or are you out of any prizes range since you just lost your character?

"Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes."

Third sentence in OP.
reeeeeeeeeeeeep, finally found content that outplayed me :D
http://imgur.com/a/N9TvQ

e: nice warp and one pieshot, lol
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jul 24, 2017, 8:48:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info