2 Week Turmoil HC Solo

"
Cmoidudu wrote:

Also, what happened to the "100 beta keys each day" (for the top 15k players of each league) ?

THIS.

Which was mentioned just last week, too. I went back and tried to find the original just to make sure I wasn't imagining it. So, they quietly changed the prize pool and didn't mention it...why?

You *do* realize that this takes away one of the key incentives for a lot of people who had planned to play the two week races in the first place? #FailFish

Or is this GGG's subtle way of saying 'the Beta league won't last long after this race ends anyway, so we're just removing this one now?'

Would be nice if someone on Staff actually address this one. ;)

Last edited by TheLurker on Jul 14, 2017, 11:03:54 AM
Hype! So glad this one wasn't made voided. Imagine my disappointment after grinding in the Mayhem race for two weeks, and finding my level 88 character UNPLAYABLE in Standart after it was over! Screw all of the haters asking for a Void league, as if that's any more """fun""" than this. If they really wanted this game to succeed, they'd want more people to be playing it, and no mentally stable person is going to waste their time in a Void league, knowing fully well the character and gear will all be destroyed by the end of it.

Something I still don't get is why only the top 5 players of each Ascendancy class get Demis. While I'll still definitely be playing for the crazy loot of Turmoil, many people will probably be turned off by the fact that they can't have a life and need to play 8+ hours a day to win a Demi. Again, if you want your game to succeed, you want people to play it, and this is NOT how you get more people to play your game, just the nolife players at the top who are less likely to buy mtx anyway, as they probably don't have jobs.

All of that aside, aren't you guys afraid that the overflow of loot in Turmoil will damage the economies of the permanent leagues? I mean, 5 Breaches per zone... Jesus... That's literally FIFTY times as many as the regular Breach spawn rates on the beta. I'm a bit worried you may have gone a little too far with this one, but if somebody's gonna be there to take advantage of it, it'll be me! :D
Why in the announcement of turmoil says:
Top 15.000 players of each event:
100x Classic Mystery Boxes(per day)
100x Beta Keys (per day)
And not here? is removed or just missed
Void leagues always best imo
"
TheLurker wrote:
"
Cmoidudu wrote:

Also, what happened to the "100 beta keys each day" (for the top 15k players of each league) ?

THIS.

Which was mentioned just last week, too. I went back and tried to find the original just to make sure I wasn't imagining it. So, they quietly changed the prize pool and didn't mention it...why?

You *do* realize that this takes away one of the key incentives for a lot of people who had planned to play the two week races in the first place? #FailFish

Or is this GGG's subtle way of saying 'the Beta league won't last long after this race ends anyway, so we're just removing this one now?'

Would be nice if someone on Staff actually address this one. ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1921218
keys are still here so not sure about what youre talking about :P
rip L52
Spoiler

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Where can i see list of beta key winners ??

ty
Lame. I don't get why everyone wants a non-voided race. It's a race, not a "farm loot for standard" event. Put some crazy mods on and lets have some fun.

I was looking forward to this, then they announced a watered down version of the last race.......wooooo. Will not be playing this one, very disappointed.
5 Rogue Exiles is considerably less fun than 20.

If this is the price we have to pay to keep a league from being voided, then I think future races need to be voided and fun.
"
unsane wrote:
rip L52
Spoiler

nice armour :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info