2 Week Turmoil

"
huunhuurtu wrote:
"
These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil HC Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Solo Event:

I assume that the prizes are shared between all three event leagues, not just between HC and HC Solo?

This is my question too, SC Turmoil has rewards too right?

If not, I'm totally wasting my time on SC Turmoil.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
I didn't realize this was NOT voided like most races, so I totally wasted 2 Exalt.

Womp!
Less Whining More Grinding
"
huunhuurtu wrote:
"
These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Turmoil HC Event and 2 Week Turmoil HC Solo Event:

I assume that the prizes are shared between all three event leagues, not just between HC and HC Solo?

Can we get an answer to this question? Would like to know if I'm wasting my time in Turmoil SC.
To everyone thinking SC isn't going to get to take part in the prize pool!!!

If you click on the HC turmoil event on the event calendar it will say prizes will be SHARED with the SC turmoil event and HC Solo Turmoil Event!
"
killzone30000 wrote:
To everyone thinking SC isn't going to get to take part in the prize pool!!!

If you click on the HC turmoil event on the event calendar it will say prizes will be SHARED with the SC turmoil event and HC Solo Turmoil Event!

Thanks.
Np
do you still get the mystery box if you reach level 15 ?
The ladder rankings are updated real time? I'm already 72 and the current rank 15,000 is just level 70 but I can't seem to see my name on the rankings. Am I missing something?

Nvm i found it. Didn't check that the exported file I was looking at only goes to rank 2000
Last edited by iampurge1 on Jul 21, 2017, 2:36:47 AM
Lol here I was worrying about "am i in that top 15000 for the daily draw" while sitting at 86. Finally bothered to get to here only to realize yeah, yeah i am. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┴──┴
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lose my things at the end of the event? Just start and I do not know how these things worked maybe I should not have started here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info