[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I am a little confused on how I am supposed to use the hatred and haste auras at the same time as they both reserve 50% of your mana?
"
Deminaela wrote:
I am a little confused on how I am supposed to use the hatred and haste auras at the same time as they both reserve 50% of your mana?

Get one 4% reduced mana reserved passive in the upper left of the tree. You should have enough mana to cast non-SRS spells.
Last edited by Autkast on Aug 22, 2017, 2:47:28 AM
Hey, im following this build and ty for it. It's very funny and good.

And i saw that u suggest that 'Spell Totem' can be used in some situations, but which skill we should take out to use it? 6Links, for example.
Just curious how youd set up things .. I got a brightbeak in mainhand, unsure which jewels i set up there, some solo gems in boots, on the offhand i have a bone shield set up with vaal haste and the other 2 gems you recommended, helm with +2 has the raging spirit setup, chest has summon skeleton and EE ball lightnig support..

SO how do i set up the brightbeak, and what do i set myself up with in offhand?
IGN: AllThingsEvil
Another wall of text incoming:

"
caramonty87 wrote:
Thanks for the build, it has been fun so far but I ran into a problem.

I can't seem to kill Witch of the Cauldron in maps. Any tips on how to do it? SRS keeps killing the zombies. I have removed splash, tried my best to stick next to the Witch while I am summoning but still ended up getting destroyed.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

My pleasure!

I would probably never remove Splash vs any boss with adds included, and I would make sure to get a Decoy Totem to help me handle the fight.

"
Frotob wrote:
"
What seems to be your main issue and what is your current setup in terms of links, lvls, gear?

My current issue seems to be survivability. I have sustained dps pretty well down, I don't think the build is supposed to be super bursty. Of course I'm sure I could up my dps as well. I'll try linking my gear setup. I should have just about everything I need except crazy tier yellows. Also I have no jewels yet.

Lvl 80

Also missing out on the flasks for just now.

In what content are you having survivability issues? Gear looks great, decoy totem is being used. I honestly can't see where you would have problems :S

"
wcbigworm wrote:
What are your thoughts on the best curse for increasing damage? If we didn't want to run enfeeble, do you think elemental weakness would be best? I did get 30% increased flammability effect enchant on my helm but I am thinking elemental weakness might still be better?

Also, whats the most effcient way to get +3 on a 6lnked weapon + blood magic?

Thanks!

Due to the massive ammount of elemental damage, Elemental Weakness is the top curse for offence.

https://redd.it/6s48r9

"
eix0r wrote:
"

I got lucky with the SRS vaal so my next targets are the +3 Mace , and maybe an Empower 4.

The method posted in that reddit thread is it safe? Even if you craft "cant' roll attack mods" on it couldn't the exalt bring i.e. a resistance or strength instead of the desired +1 on the mace?

It is very safe, however, as you stated, if you don't get that prefix roll you might hit a suffix which doesn't matter but does increase the cost of the craft :)

"
Imurgod wrote:
Did you say its around 1 in 50 to chance the Baron? let me see, first couple days I chanced 10 times, then following days as maps got easier to chew, 10C for 20; another 10c for 20; another 20c for 42, another 20c for 42, 1ex(out of c) for 82, last ex for 82 more. I am currently totally broke with only a few scrolls and worthless some fragments oh yea and a magic closed helm.

Please tell me GGG just fked me in the arse, no one else need more than 100 to chance the Baron.

I will still need more information on the ammount of chancing before I can confirm 100% that it's been moved up in tiers (which increases the difficulty of chancing it) but for now I've got about 5000 chance orb comments with only a handfull of success reports. I can't confirm with these low numbers but it does SEEM as they did increase the rarity.

"
Autkast wrote:
What do you guys think about this triple curse setup? Enfeeble, temp chains and warlord's mark (for chain stunning). I use curses mostly defensively.

Here's my setup:

Character profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Autkast/characters

I personally don't think getting more curses is effective for the builds performance.

"
Deminaela wrote:

Without a 6L BM (craft or support) you use a 4L with High lvl clarity & Hatred with Generosity.
Once you get that 6L BM you remove NA and get the aura nodes which is all displayed in the guide, and remove the clarity and use these auras:
Lvl 1 Clarity , Haste, Hatred with Generosity.

"
Cubinho1 wrote:
Hey, im following this build and ty for it. It's very funny and good.

And i saw that u suggest that 'Spell Totem' can be used in some situations, but which skill we should take out to use it? 6Links, for example.

Cheers!

Spell Totem is for skellies instead of Decoy totem, has nothing to do with SRS links :)

"
WETDREAMS wrote:
Just curious how youd set up things .. I got a brightbeak in mainhand, unsure which jewels i set up there, some solo gems in boots, on the offhand i have a bone shield set up with vaal haste and the other 2 gems you recommended, helm with +2 has the raging spirit setup, chest has summon skeleton and EE ball lightnig support..

SO how do i set up the brightbeak, and what do i set myself up with in offhand?

Shield is Victario's Charity, this should be in the guide? :S Which is supposed to be combined with the Keystone Necromantic Aegis till you get yourself the 6L in which case you remove the NA ( 6 points) and get the aura nodes instead.

Brightbeak sockets doesn't matter you just want to use it for the increased speed of your shield charging.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Can this build scale to Shaper at all? With GG jewels, rares, etc.
Hey Ghazzy, first of all thanks for the guide, i would like to ask you what kind of gear should i get or what should i do to try to finish uber atziri (i never did it before). yesterday i tried for my first time to do the map and didn't even survived the two vaal bosses. i'm currently at lvl 89 with 7.1k hp, 653 str.

this is my current gear
Spoiler

(those quality 20% gems were quality 0 lvl 20 when i tried to do uber atziri)

considering i died against those Vessel of the Vaal bosses i suppose i need more dps, but honestly after that fight i feel completely lost (and i didn't found any 3.0 SRS uber atziri videos in youtube), what should i do if i want to eventually finish The Alluring Abyss?
how many jewel slots I shall have in skill tree? please list all best jewels for SRS build.
Hi Ghazzy!
Recently I got my 2hand, 6L mace and threw my shield away. That means I can't use Shield Charge to trigger Fortify while Leap Slam is too slow-starting and dangerous to be a substitution. According to previous game I think Fortify works perfectly on survival issue so do you have any idea about how to trigger Fortify in a safer way?
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
Can this build scale to Shaper at all? With GG jewels, rares, etc.

Karvarousku killed Shaper with this type of build without the Baron helmet. So yes it is absolutely possible.

"
Sanfiz wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, first of all thanks for the guide, i would like to ask you what kind of gear should i get or what should i do to try to finish uber atziri (i never did it before). yesterday i tried for my first time to do the map and didn't even survived the two vaal bosses. i'm currently at lvl 89 with 7.1k hp, 653 str.

this is my current gear
Spoiler

(those quality 20% gems were quality 0 lvl 20 when i tried to do uber atziri)

considering i died against those Vessel of the Vaal bosses i suppose i need more dps, but honestly after that fight i feel completely lost (and i didn't found any 3.0 SRS uber atziri videos in youtube), what should i do if i want to eventually finish The Alluring Abyss?

Hey,

My pleasure!
Uber Atziri is doable but I wouldn't recommend bringing SRS in to it due to it being rather rip risky and you might end up not finishing the set.

SRS has fallen of the Uber Atziri farming list after all the nerfs, it's doable but extremely tricky & hard, I've personally done it a few thousand times after each nerf but the problem remains that it's risky unless you feel absolutely 100% comfortable in what to do in every "bad" situation you might find yourself in.

Reliable Uber Atziri farming builds, there are tons:
CA, AWT are probably the most popular, I believe?

"
Imurgod wrote:
how many jewel slots I shall have in skill tree? please list all best jewels for SRS build.

This is in the guide?
Once the skilltree is finished you want to focus 100% on getting more jewels, the stat priority is like this:

1) Minion DMG
2) Strength
3) Life

So we know you get 1% Melee Physical per 5 strength to the minions thanks to Baron and the priority is Minion Damage so when ever you can use a Brawn Jewel or Efficient Training Jewel that will grant you more Minion Damage over a rare jewel with Minion DMG & Strength you should, if not, then get the rare.

"
zhang8218923 wrote:
Hi Ghazzy!
Recently I got my 2hand, 6L mace and threw my shield away. That means I can't use Shield Charge to trigger Fortify while Leap Slam is too slow-starting and dangerous to be a substitution. According to previous game I think Fortify works perfectly on survival issue so do you have any idea about how to trigger Fortify in a safer way?

Hey,

Nah, you just remove Fortify and stick with running / Flame Dashing instead, your damage should outshine everything at that point making your positioning a bit w/e, whilst the previous approach was focused in speeding everything up due to lack of actual damage with Frenzy Charges & Shield Charging.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info