Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Baron is too expensive :( I didn't drop CLOSE HELMET! wtf? I have now 72 lvl and dropped 0 close helmet. So how i can chance him?

BTW 72 lvl, without baron and it's pretty nice
"
ajaxpl wrote:
Baron is too expensive :( I didn't drop CLOSE HELMET! wtf? I have now 72 lvl and dropped 0 close helmet. So how i can chance him?

lvl 86, chanced over 40 so far.

Did you add close helmet to your loot filter?
"
SteelRecon wrote:
"
ajaxpl wrote:

NeverSink's filter - 1-REGULAR - I use this filter.
Where Close Helmet is dropping? lvl 24-28 area?
"
ajaxpl wrote:
"
SteelRecon wrote:
"
ajaxpl wrote:

NeverSink's filter - 1-REGULAR - I use this filter.
Where Close Helmet is dropping? lvl 24-28 area?

Drops all over the place, just not very often as it is a low ilvl base. Neversinks wont show it unless you change it.

To change it go to this site:

http://filterblade.xyz/

Go to, Customize -> Chancing bases -> Type in Close Helmet and add it (I placed it in T1 and removed the glorious plate) -> download and install like normal.

White close helmets should show up and make the chancing item sound now.
Alternatively, you can add this to make any kind of Close Helmet be a big green rectangle + play a sound:

"

Show
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
PlayAlertSound 1 300
BaseType "Close Helmet"
SetBackgroundColor 0 255 12
I'm a little confused when it comes to gearing.

As far as i understand, strength and physical damage is what i'm supposed to go for, does that mean i can use a 2H maul for that matter as long as the links are good? Mauls usually have lots of added physical damage, does that transfer over to minions? Same with armor, should i focus on armor and strength instead of ES/int?
I think the nerf to Baron does not cripple this build anyway since SRS is still pretty strong this league (even with the damage nerf) but it's still a letdown...

"
Hcw87 wrote:
I'm a little confused when it comes to gearing.

As far as i understand, strength and physical damage is what i'm supposed to go for, does that mean i can use a 2H maul for that matter as long as the links are good? Mauls usually have lots of added physical damage, does that transfer over to minions? Same with armor, should i focus on armor and strength instead of ES/int?

No. Minions only benefit from anything says "minions" in it (and auras, which are why you run Hatred and Haste). All other mods only benefit yourselves. It's the key difference between minions and "extension of yourself" such as totems and traps.

BIS for weapon should be a staff since you can roll +1 all gem and +2 fire gem (i.e. +3 for SRS gem) but as you can read in the first page, it's fine to use a +2 fire 2H just to save the cost (cheaper, since SRS Staff is kinda meta for several leagues already).
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 7, 2017, 6:34:34 AM
"
neurotech wrote:
Alternatively, you can add this to make any kind of Close Helmet be a big green rectangle + play a sound:

"

Show
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
PlayAlertSound 1 300
BaseType "Close Helmet"
SetBackgroundColor 0 255 12

where does one put this in the filter? Can you post a pic please?

Also what 6th gem would u guys suggest empower, multistrike or?

Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Aug 7, 2017, 7:15:12 AM
to sustain the SRS i'm using blood magic, i'm not killing myself cuz i give a lot of attention to life regen now i have 800 life regen/sec.

to craft the staff u need a white 6L Staff and just use a lot of alts till u got +2 fire gems.

I Spend almost 200 alt and i cant so i tried with a alch+scouring to input and remove specs at the fist alch i got that lol

Edit: Now i'll try a ULab run
Last edited by gokudin on Aug 7, 2017, 7:52:55 AM
Tried this build as a league starter. Baron is too expensive for me so I decided to spend my saved while levelling currency on Dark Mage divination cards (30-35c total) and +2 fire gems essence(10c). I also bought a "mini-astramentis"(15c) to solve dex problems with haste.

Victarios Influence now grants level 30 generosity so I tried it and changed the tree a bit (I went lower way to Sovereignty to get 8% reduced mana reserved nodes). So now I run Hatred, Haste, Wrath and lvl1 Clarity for resists and everything dies really really quick.

Everything else is self-found, I don't like trading and I sold like 12-15 chaos worth of items so far. Sitting on T4 maps (no luck in map drops) but I hope this will work well untill T10-12 at least.

My gear

PS: Don't know if anyone mentioned yet, but Flesh offering + Arcane surge combination is really awesome for levelling and mapping. That sweet mana regen and cast speed are so helpful.
Last edited by Whitedondi on Aug 7, 2017, 8:10:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info