Any Hot Sauce Experts Here?

Recently bought ghost pepper powder, it burns my entrails with devilish power. Shit is hot.

Sauces usually partially consist of artificial pepper to hit the high values. Not all, but many. But are tasty.
I personally prefer powder.

Months ago bought off ebay this sauce. Wasn't impressive.

The ghost pepper sauce linked by k1rage was hotter. It's actually pretty hot.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 12, 2017, 1:38:00 PM

This shit is delicious. Also, you can get capsaicin to beef up any hot sauce as needed, it doesnt really have a flavor of its own, so it just adds heat.
HAIL SATAN!
1. Add hot sauce to food
2. ???
3. Profit.

Wish I could still enjoy hot sauce, chilies, etc. I used to have an iron stomach in my 20s and 30s, but not now, not so much. I miss Habanero and Serrano peppers.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Wish I could still enjoy hot sauce, chilies, etc. I used to have an iron stomach in my 20s and 30s, but not now, not so much.

This is happening to me right now and I hate it.

I used to eat spicy food all day, every day. Never a problem. Now if I eat something really spicy, it's a measured transaction and I know it's gonna wreck my guts for the rest of the day afterward, and it's only getting worse.

Isn't there something about probiotics mitigating some of this?
"
pneuma wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Wish I could still enjoy hot sauce, chilies, etc. I used to have an iron stomach in my 20s and 30s, but not now, not so much.

This is happening to me right now and I hate it.

I used to eat spicy food all day, every day. Never a problem. Now if I eat something really spicy, it's a measured transaction and I know it's gonna wreck my guts for the rest of the day afterward, and it's only getting worse.

Isn't there something about probiotics mitigating some of this?

Good question, I don't know. But my guess is that it's just due to aging, which sucks. I've been through the entire gambit in the past decade, from eating really well, trying probiotics, being on healthy diets, and then just eating terribly, but the one fact still remains: my stomach just can't take the spices anymore. My limit is a little bit of jalapeno cooked down in something (no seeds), and that's it. I can't take the crazy hot peppers anymore. I miss the sweet, sort of fruity heat of Habanero and the crisp, fresh heat of Serrano chillies. Mexican food is always one of my favorites.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Try anything with a Carolina Reaper in it...it's the hottest pepper in the World at the moment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
reminds me of this
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info