Any Hot Sauce Experts Here?

I have a few hot ones right now:

Tropical Pepper Co Scorpion Pepper and Tropical Pepper Co Ghost Pepper

They are hot but, is there any crazy sauces anyone else recommends?
anything is everything
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2017, 7:29:08 PM
I dont see any any key!
I'm partial to Blair's Mega Death. A coworker brought some in once and I've bought my own since.

A few drops'll do ya, so be somewhat careful with it.
"
pneuma wrote:
I'm partial to Blair's Mega Death. A coworker brought some in once and I've bought my own since.

A few drops'll do ya, so be somewhat careful with it.

Oh god, I thought mine was hot. Mine is 750,000 scoville but... the liquid death with liquid fury looks brutal
anything is everything
This stuff isn't extremely hot, but it's very good:

http://www.minorcandatil.com/Minorcan-Datil-Barbecue-Sauce.html

I went down to Florida last year and picked up some of that stuff, and it's very good BBQ sauce. I've used it on ribs, hamburgers, meatloaf, and pulled pork. I also put it on top of an egg omelet, with caramelized onions & jalapenos, and bacon on the inside.

Here is another datil pepper sauce that's pretty good, it's from firehouse subs, but I think the above BBQ sauce is better. But this stuff is better for fish.

https://www.amazon.com/Captain-Sorensens-Datil-Pepper-Sauce/dp/B00J3I6J3C

If you want a barbecue sauce that's blasting fucking hot, then this is what you want:

https://www.kentuckysmokingrill.com/product/case-of-3-too-hot-for-you-specialty-sauce/

This stuff is no joke, I have a tolerance for hot stuff, and this sauce is very hot, the hottest BBQ sauce I've ever tasted. I take fresh jalapenos and slice them up, seeds and all and cook them with some eggs, and that doesn't phase me.

I've used this sauce for a number of different foods, ribs, pork, hamburger. It's also very good if you water it down a little bit and use it with some smoke sausage with caramelized peppers + onions. Cook everything first, then throw some sauce on it, and cook it down.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 11, 2017, 5:09:37 PM
I highly recommend an Australian made hot sauce called Shit the Bed.

It's one of the hottest I've ever had, but also one of the most tasty

https://www.bunstersworldwide.com/products/bunsters-shit-the-bed-hot-sauce-12-10-heat
By no means an expert, but I tend to make my own sauces nowadays. If you look at the ingredients on various sauces, you'll find them not overly complex and you can make them yourself without the preservatives and such in a few minutes.

A simple not-so-hot base, for example, that I use often on ribs and such:
soy sauce
water
franks red hot <-- cheating. replace with paprika, cayenne pepper, etc.. and vinegar
honey (for a bit of sweetening, if desired)
lemon juice
garlic
onion (powder, or otherwise chopped very fine)

I often add turmeric, coriander, cumin, cloves, etc for a somewhat curried twist and it's fantastic.

Bring sauce with some corn starch and water to boil (to thicken as desired) and cool for later use.

Measurements are always approximate.. taste test before adding starch. It's really hard to fuck up. Too much soy sauce makes for a saltier sauce - use more water or can ditch it altogether and add a pinch of salt.

You can of course add hotter pepper varieties if you enjoy fighting your food and can find them available in their natural state.
Sriracha goes with everything. I love to put it on my pineapple-pizza.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Not to be crude but OMFG how do you folks poop... I ate spicy food, my booty burned... The worst experience of my life. The hot sauce doesn't digest all the way. I'm speechless some of these booty burning combinations... just wow.

Edit: I seriously cringed...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 12, 2017, 6:19:40 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
Not to be crude but OMFG how do you folks poop... I ate spicy food, my booty burned... The worst experience of my life. The hot sauce doesn't digest all the way. I'm speechless some of these booty burning combinations... just wow.

Edit: I seriously cringed...

yeah I cant do super hot stuff either

a few years back my brother and his friend made their super special Chili

crazy hot suff

they had to call in sick to work the next day lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info