[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
ChehSun wrote:
How good would the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate be on this build? It's half the price of a belly.
More dmg reduction, no crit bursts, the Art of the Gladiator cancels out the movement reduction and we don't block attacks and spells anyways.

The thing about this build is that since it was made to be full of rares, any positive unique is a good addition. That said, you have to be very aware of how much you're giving up to wear a Brass Dome. Your body armour is usually 100+ flat health even without a Belly, meaning you're more susceptible to spells; I also believe a Belt of the Deceiver is a better anti-crit piece of gear.

Use at your own discretion.

"
Raymand wrote:
Hey, I have just started following your build yesterday, decided to try it on hardcore, first ever hard core, with my brother who is playing scorhing ray, hope this build works out, will play a lot safer.

One thing I'm curious is what do you mean by "faster attacks (for QOL)" for the gem links? I'm just curious as to what that means :)

Just finished ACT 2 hopefully can get my hand onto Warchief and start melting mobs! Is the skill tree updated too? Just asking for extra confirmation , don't want to fk up the skill tree. thanks!

"faster attacks (for QOL)" means that even though it is not the highest DPS support gem available, it's the best option when considering the smoothness of the skill.

The skill tree and levelling trees is up to date.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 11, 2017, 3:02:29 PM
Thanks for the reply! I will keep you updated in terms of my progession in hardcore, hopefully I don't RIP!and again, thanks for the build
Hey, so after the release of 3.0 i finally decided to go further than just beating the storyline once and try endgame - and your build is working very well!

that's my current gear
Spoiler

"
jamakazu wrote:
that's my current gear
Spoiler

Your Vaal Haste should be in your helm and not your weapon.
Added a gameplay video.
After a bit of herpderping with a build I can say that:

I am not sure that kaoms roots are a viable choice. Having +30movspeed makes a lot of a difference, especially if you fight things like atziri. Though I prefer to run over leapslamming, maybe that's the issue. Also sockets man... This build can get away without some sockets, but I feel castrated with kaoms :D
Then I bought best rolled Meginord's belt but found "The Magnate" studded belt to be better option DPS and Resist-wise.

Also while i already use end-game passive tree, I doubt that "switching" is really required.
Last edited by MeruP on Aug 12, 2017, 8:15:55 AM
"

Why?
"
Naihil wrote:
"

Why?

It's because i accidentally swapped them and vaal haste wasn't linked to increased duration that way
Looks like the build requires a 6l red socket weapon. At what level can a person reasonably get one?
Last edited by random7 on Aug 12, 2017, 6:07:30 PM
"
random7 wrote:
Looks like the build requires a 6l red socket weapon. At what level can a person reasonably get one?

You don't ever really need a 6L. A 5 link would do fine for most content, and you can get them on either body armour (cheap), or 2H weapon (a bit more expensive). It's less about level and more about build, but if it's your first character I'd say a ways into maps, or lots of Uber labs if you prefer that.

6L anything is very expensive, however. I won't put too much bank on getting it until later in the league. The only way to guarantee one is about 13 ex, that or just buy it out right, if it even exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info