[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

What are the benefits of this vs going just 2hander until you have a few chaos for facebreakers?

Going AW first time this league and haven't picked up a build yet.

Thanks!
"
Dele wrote:
What are the benefits of this vs going just 2hander until you have a few chaos for facebreakers?

Going AW first time this league and haven't picked up a build yet.

Thanks!

This version is cheaper, tankier (more life on tree + can wear Kaom's Heart) and much more SSF friendly.

Facebreaker build is better when you can afford a Tukohama's Fortress. This build caps at around 1.5 mil DPS, while Facebreaker Tukohama's build is about 15% stronger, or even more than that if someone's using legacy Facebreakers. Of course, Tukohama's Fortress alone costs about as much as this entire build.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 3, 2017, 8:42:26 PM
I did some mess around in the poe builder.
Dropping Herald of ash for blasphemy vulnerability puts the damage around 250 k (it's around 20 k more)

I don't know how well our reserved mana will affect this to.
I'm going to pick this one for the harbinger league and since no abyssus , this is probably really good to farm uber lab.
Can this build do Uber Lab solo without problems?
So, I noticed you have about 3 auras in your set-up gems, are we suppose to not have any mana?
"
BokuNoHiro wrote:
So, I noticed you have about 3 auras in your set-up gems, are we suppose to not have any mana?

I actually have 5. Choose Clarity + any other 2. Hatred + Arctic Armour is a good choice for leveling.

"
ErshEight wrote:
Can this build do Uber Lab solo without problems?

Yes.

"
kazzo92 wrote:
Dropping Herald of ash for blasphemy vulnerability puts the damage around 250 k (it's around 20 k more)

I don't know how well our reserved mana will affect this to.

We spend very little mana overall. Furthermore, since we use War Bringer you can always cycle Totem -> Totem -> War Cry and never have mana problems.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 4, 2017, 7:20:45 AM
do the leveling skill trees don't work for somebody else?
"
juergenBVB wrote:
do the leveling skill trees don't work for somebody else?

Looks to me like a recent PoE Planner update has bricked them. I've added new links.
At which point shoul I be switching from the 92 point leveling tree to the endgame pathing?

Whenever I have enough skill points to do it?
"
DawnBlue wrote:
At which point shoul I be switching from the 92 point leveling tree to the endgame pathing?

Whenever I have enough skill points to do it?

Yeah. Getting to Duelist nodes is important, that's why you take the shortest path to it. Just respec into the final pathing whenever you get enough respec points. You could also forego the shortcut altogether if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info