[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

edit (wrong post sorry)

will be following this build, thanks for posting
Last edited by jmxpt1 on Dec 8, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
How has 3.1 changed this? Are curses changed or anything else? Can't decide between starforge or brain rattler but I kinda feel like both might be worse than axes until I actually get the unique.
"
Boozler wrote:
How has 3.1 changed this? Are curses changed or anything else? Can't decide between starforge or brain rattler but I kinda feel like both might be worse than axes until I actually get the unique.

3.1 changes have 0 effect on this build. The sword version is indeed worse than the Axe version until you get Starforge. You can't play the Mace version without Brain Rattler at all.
What aura should i use on hybrid axe version ?
Hatred + 1 of Herald of Ash/Blasphemy Vulnerability/Blasphemy Enfeeble/Arctic Armour.
Can i add molten shell to the cwdt setup awell or can i only have 1 activate here?
You can if you want to, yes.
Hello, thanks for the build. Quick question - if I am playing HC, and I want to be more tanky, is it ok to take Warchief ascendancy? Or am i gimping my dps too much?

Edit- also, if I am gaining fire damage through Warchief ascendancy, is Hatred still useful given that it is cold dmg?

Edit2- So for a combo Axe build, I could use hatred + herald of ash + blasphemy + enfeeble?
Last edited by t1ttyd1ck on Dec 12, 2017, 2:28:35 PM
I believe you mean Chieftain.

Chieftain vs. Berserker goes like this:

* Berserker has more damage, a lot more actually
* Chieftain has leech, but not the kind that would save you from being one-shotted
* Chieftain in tankier
* Berserker has more regeneration (War Cry spam)
* Chieftain has tankier totems

You can decide for yourself how much each of these points matters to you. In my opinion, however, as HC league isn't a race of damage, Chieftain is an ok choice. The ascendancy progress should be: Arohongu -> Tukohama -> Ngamahu -> Hinekora.

Yes, Hatred is still useful. No, you can't use more than 2 auras because you won't have the mana.
"
I believe you mean Chieftain.

Chieftain vs. Berserker goes like this:

* Berserker has more damage, a lot more actually
* Chieftain has leech, but not the kind that would save you from being one-shotted
* Chieftain in tankier
* Berserker has more regeneration (War Cry spam)
* Chieftain has tankier totems

You can decide for yourself how much each of these points matters to you. In my opinion, however, as HC league isn't a race of damage, Chieftain is an ok choice. The ascendancy progress should be: Arohongu -> Tukohama -> Ngamahu -> Hinekora.

Yes, Hatred is still useful. No, you can't use more than 2 auras because you won't have the mana.

This is exactly the info I was looking for. You're a god amongst men. Thank you.

I'll be trying out herald of ash and hatred with Chieftain ascendancy for starters, but will likely gravitate towards Berserker once I get better gear to help with damage mitigation.
Last edited by t1ttyd1ck on Dec 13, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info