[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

Looking forward to try this in 3.0. I hope it will be ok in new challenge league.

Edit: btw if I'll find Facebreaker, I should go for 3 totems with quiver? (quiver is like dirt, always get a few of them)
Last edited by MeruP on Aug 1, 2017, 3:33:17 PM
"
MeruP wrote:
Looking forward to try this in 3.0. I hope it will be ok in new challenge league.

Edit: btw if I'll find Facebreaker, I should go for 3 totems with quiver? (quiver is like dirt, always get a few of them)

Shields are often better, but if you don't have a better option just use whatever you want.
With 3.0 patch notes now revealed there'll be a PoB link coming up soon. There'll be some experimenting with Bloodlust.
"
With 3.0 patch notes now revealed there'll be a PoB link coming up soon. There'll be some experimenting with Bloodlust.

Hey, how did you know what I was just thinking about?

I'm strongly considering this build for my league starter (never had an Ancestral Warchief char before but I like the skill)

I was wondering if I should grab Path of Building - mainly if a lot of build guides are gonna include PoB links as I don't make builds myself. Definitely faster and easier than opening websites to check passive trees when leveling.

Thank you for this guide :)
Updated with PoB link in Current Gear section.

Did some calculations and more options. The guide now leans toward offensive auras, but still has options for defensive ones.

The skill tree now has more life and more generic damage nodes, good for any 2H weapon types instead of just axes.

Changed some gem links around to accommodate more 3.0 changes.

Still experimenting with Bloodlust and Attack Damage on Full Life, since those are hard to calculate in PoB

"
DawnBlue wrote:
I was wondering if I should grab Path of Building - mainly if a lot of build guides are gonna include PoB links as I don't make builds myself. Definitely faster and easier than opening websites to check passive trees when leveling.

Thank you for this guide :)

Path of Building is a wonderful tool. It's not 100% accurate, but there're updates practically all the time and it's certainly more trustworthy than in-game tooltip. I highly recommend it.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 3, 2017, 8:36:53 AM
Why in this build all the resistance is killed?
"
Esferados wrote:
Why in this build all the resistance is killed?

If you're talking about the PoB link, none of my gear there has res on them.
Nice starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
What are your thoughts on using a BoR while gathering currency for better shit?

It gives an opportunity for a 7L (though one of the gems is Blind) and is a lot better for survivability (120-140 hp and a minimum of 400 armor more with IR), the downside would of course be 20-30 less base physical damage and no +20-25 all attributes.

Unable to use PoB, so I can't check it myself atm, but would love to hear your input.

EDIT: Didn't notice the BotB or Kaom's for body slot unique, some of the things said up there might be wrong.
Last edited by Nygak on Aug 3, 2017, 5:34:18 PM
"
Nygak wrote:
What are your thoughts on using a BoR while gathering currency for better shit?

BoR is always good for budget stuff, but it'll make getting res a little harder obviously. I'm not sure how cheap it'd be early league (probably not at all). Now that 3.0 body armor pieces can roll double life they'll be a lot better in the end even if you can't afford a good Belly/Kaom's Heart, but early on BoR is amazing for all melee builds.

"
azamantes wrote:
Nice starter build

Thanks.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 3, 2017, 6:56:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info