[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

Finally after a lot of farming, i reached my objective for this league and upgraded from Brain Rattler to Starforge. 285 chaos. I'm not really impressed by the additional DPS, seems like mostly the same (i got suboptimal gem setup though because of the corrupted chest with 2b4r). Also because of the higher attack speed, Starforge often needs two hits to kill mobs instead of one from Brain Rattler, which is kind of a slowdown. Also the reduced movement and and cast speed for enemies with brain rattler was very nice as defensive measurement (i even shocked bosses in red maps).

Nevertheless, starforge has more survivability. It has the +100 life, and i can either run two purities or MoM (did not yet decide). But also starforge would require some more chance to shock, but its basically non-existing on the left side of the tree, or gated by useless elemental nodes. Also there are no usefull uniques with chance to shock for this build. Have to add it on the jewels.

Overall i'm still a big fan of the brain rattler build, it has good DPS and good survivability, and is easy and fun to gear (elemental damage on amu and belt for example gives a nice boost). I should have invested the currency into nicer upgrades than Starforge. Anyway, next steps is to 6s and 6l it, then buying a kaom's heart. Probably this will not happen for me.

Why starforge and not Atziri's Disfavour? Because i decided for Starforge mostly because of survivability, and it does not need to be 6-linked.
Starforge would perform even better once you get some more auras to help with it. At the moment it looks like you're missing some sword nodes as well.
"
Starforge would perform even better once you get some more auras to help with it. At the moment it looks like you're missing some sword nodes as well.

Can only use haste as offensive aura. Dont know if i'm a fan. And I also need to reorder some nodes in the tree (sold all my regrets for Starforge... ;-) ), and buy lion's roar, and some more add-physical damage gear. Then it will be better for sure.

Still, for a weapon this expensive i expected more DPS increase out of the box.
Blasphemy Vulnerability is the option.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Sep 7, 2017, 9:56:02 AM
"
Blasphemy Vulnerability is the option.

In my opinion, this is a waste of mana. As totem user we have more than enough time to manually curse everything (especially in the short timeframe after setting up a totem and it actually doing damage), every few seconds. Dont do anything anyway except run around, set totem, cast warcry, cast curses :-). Also i want to be far away from action, not up close as required by blasphemy.
I'm morally against self-casting curses so I just put it on Blasphemy. I was planning to make use of my time by Leap Slamming to proc Maim/Bleed for Bloodlust but never really got around to testing it.
Update 8:
* Added Belt of the Deceiver
* Updated Current Gear
* New video. Please excuse the poor gameplay. I haven't played this build since the last video.

Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Sep 7, 2017, 11:17:51 PM
Added all Guardians videos. Preparing for the Shaper video.
The Brain Rattler version seems to be very good/the best, will go with that one. The suggested skill tree tho is really unoptimized imo.
You can get way more HP and more damage if you skill different

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info