[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

If only Deidbellow had some life then it would be BiS.

Great job!
have some problems with survival what i must change?
"
vaderpro wrote:
have some problems with survival what i must change?

You have 0 life in your accessories and you didn't take as many life and defensive nodes as instructed.
Update 4:

* Added Full Phys version with Brutality and Starforge
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 19, 2017, 10:41:50 AM
Update 5:
* Added full elemental conversion variant (credits to the idea by siliconlife)
i noticed instead of taking Proficiency/Hard Knocks you can take Expertise/Ancestral Knowledge and save those 2 str nodes connecting them, what do you think?
Im really liking this build, still using it now. (even though I cant level up because im dumb)
Havent tested the build out on Uber Lab (since I cant find the last damn trial) but since I almost one shot Merci Izaro the moment I could fight him, im pretty sure Uber Izaro wont be a major problem.
Also I have a question, if I were to make enough money to get myself either an Atziri's Disfavour or a Starforge, which should I buy? Currently im using the phys version (with missing sword nodes because of course im an idiot) but I could easily afford a major number of regrets to respec.
Any advices where to go from here?
"
enquea wrote:
i noticed instead of taking Proficiency/Hard Knocks you can take Expertise/Ancestral Knowledge and save those 2 str nodes connecting them, what do you think?

Those 2 strength nods are responsible for giving access to the duelist area.

"
ErshEight wrote:
Also I have a question, if I were to make enough money to get myself either an Atziri's Disfavour or a Starforge, which should I buy? Currently im using the phys version (with missing sword nodes because of course im an idiot) but I could easily afford a major number of regrets to respec.
Any advices where to go from here?

Starforge full phys build is the best version given enough currency, whose DPS is comparable to Tukohama's Fortress non-legacy Facebreakers. It shouldn't be a problem for this build since it smashes Uber Lab if you want something reliable to farm.

Your tree is also currently wasting 1 point around the Blood Magic area. Compare it to the guide's Sword Tree to see what I mean.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 19, 2017, 5:34:38 PM
Hello there! Just want clarify one moment - in this build Herald of Ash gem are using only for it Fire Extra Damage bonus? And buff of this gem doesn't need to activate? Because, as I noticed, enemies doesn't burn by totems attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info