"
unloder100500 wrote:
Thats what hardcore is for GGG.

Quick profile check:

RNGESUS_piati
Level 56 Scion
Hardcore League

LAMO

Thats what we need is a player that doesn't have anywhere near a high level hardcore character saying something needs to change regarding hardcore or an element that effects hardcore.

You know those streamers that have flatlines ever once and a while and they die because of it. Imagine the instances where they flatline and somehow don't die, your now adding 2 seconds on that time spent in the map.

I've said it before and will say it again, what works for d3 doesn't translate well here because unlike d3 you don't set your difficulty or scale your damage in the same way. You don't have cheat death passives or items, like d3 in this game either.

But I'm sure someone named poefan2 that is just a smurf for shitposting and someone that has a level 56 character in hardcore can despite the design decision that Chris already explained.

"
Let me tell you the truth, I didnt died single time from 1-shot they are talking about all the time, allthough I ended up with 5 total deaths in legacy league, all due gamecrash/internet connection/electricity. Thats what hardcore is for GGG.

The irony of this is that you are just salty because you died to other things you want to ensure others go down too. Sorry bud how about you try and fix your issues instead of just blaming everyone else.

See this is the fucking problem with the playerbase these days, they just say hey its not doing what I want you fix. No how about you attempt to fix the problem too, instead of being ignorant.

Electricity (this is your responsibility, not GGG's) get a BBU and put your computer and your router and any relevant\necessary devices on it.

Again your connection is your responsibility, its only GGG's job to ensure the servers are online and working "properly" connection wise.

If you are having client crashes, seek technical help with the relevant information. GGG can't magically fix your problem if they aren't aware you are having it.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info