So women now think it normal to eat their own placentas?

Don't ban me, I nearly hurled from seeing these articles on FB.

Don't shoot the messenger.

It is cannibalism plain and simple. BUT if the Kardashians do it it must be a good idea. No hope for human civilization whatsoever.

A couple of liberal tarts do something so let's all do it too! What a bunch of sheep!

Censored.
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2017, 10:17:59 PM
You do realize its natural to do this, right? The only reason its not common is because it no longer serves a purpose as far as avoiding predators goes. Its still nutritional and can stave off postpartum depression.
Humans do not have multiple young like rats or rabbits. Many animals eat their own feces; you do know it's natural, right?

Pretty lame argument. It is cannibalism is what it is.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Humans do not have multiple young like rats or rabbits. Many animals eat their own feces; you do know it's natural, right?

Pretty lame argument. It is cannibalism is what it is.

Cannibalism is eating someone of the same species as you, the placenta is from the own womb, how is that cannibalism?

And tell me which animals eats their feces? Many? I doubt it, some sure but only because it has nutritional values and again, thats natural.

Why do you even care? Did your gf eat the placenta and it disgusted you?
Nothin wrong with cannibalism, waste of good meat.
HAIL SATAN!
It seem to have certain health benefits. I personally think it is kinda gross but whatever. Not like a Placenta is gonna turn into a human being. They gonna get thrown away. Waste not, want not.
There are no health benefits according to research, that is if you look at real scientific research not pseudo science BS. It's a bunch of bollocks. They all saw the Kardashians do it so it must be normal/cool/fashionable, right? LOL Pretty low ideas imo. Women today are sheep following some rather questionable shepherds.

Some places have the cannibalism laws now as "human tissue" rather than flesh to avoid, some, shall we say, cultural gross out factors. Interesting fun factoid, so, it won't happen, but theoretically it could be made illegal.

ImmaPokemon, this might come as a major shocker to you so please sit down:

People often talk about things that they have never personally witnessed or experienced. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it but forgot about the [Removed by Support] on here that literally think every damned thing in the universe is a personal issue or all about them.

I have never traveled in space like most human beings on the planet today, so, we can't discuss the space program? Your logic. WOW. I'm overwhelmed.

My wife is not a cannibal not that it's any of your fucking business, btw.
Censored.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jul 7, 2017, 4:22:15 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
There are no health benefits according to research, that is if you look at real scientific research not pseudo science BS. It's a bunch of bollocks. They all saw the Kardashians do it so it must be normal/cool/fashionable, right? LOL Pretty low ideas imo. Women today are sheep following some rather questionable shepherds.

Some places have the cannibalism laws now as "human tissue" rather than flesh to avoid, some, shall we say, cultural gross out factors. Interesting fun factoid, so, it won't happen, but theoretically it could be made illegal.

ImmaPokemon, this might come as a major shocker to you so please sit down:

People often talk about things that they have never personally witnessed or experienced. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it but forgot about the [Removed by Support] on here that literally think every damned thing in the universe is a personal issue or all about them.

I have never traveled in space like most human beings on the planet today, so, we can't discuss the space program? Your logic. WOW. I'm overwhelmed.

My wife is not a cannibal not that it's any of your fucking business, btw.

So if i chew of my cuticles im a cannibal? Sounds like a great law. Sure, its a fad because some famous people do it but it will be over as fast as it started. Same thing happened with Angelina Jolies double mastectomy. Even doctors said it might not be worth it because its so rare to get that kind of cancer but oh well, stupid people, thats why america has Trump.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jul 7, 2017, 4:23:42 PM
You must have majored in biology if you think a cuticle is analogous to a placenta.

"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

oh well, stupid people, thats why america has Trump

I KNEW IT. So easy to spot one these days. When you get that easy to spot it means you are boring, btw.

Yeah, I agree, it is a fad and will go away. But the way these twisted idiots are going it will probably be replaced by something even more repulsive. Maybe eating dead bodies of loved ones? Then some liberal will say it's natural because animals do it.

I'm making a prediction.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You must have majored in biology if you think a cuticle is analogous to a placenta.

"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

oh well, stupid people, thats why america has Trump

I KNEW IT. So easy to spot one these days. When you get that easy to spot it means you are boring, btw.

Yeah, I agree, it is a fad and will go away. But the way these twisted idiots are going it will probably be replaced by something even more repulsive. Maybe eating dead bodies of loved ones? Then some liberal will say it's natural because animals do it.

I'm making a prediction.

Knew what? Spot what? Lol, i dont even wanna know whats going on here. Im out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info