[Theory, kind of tested] Scion cheap starter BF CWC BF 100% phys 250k+ dps for 3.0

I was a little underwhelmed around level 70 when i started mapping. but I got some pretty solid upgrades over the last couple days and I'm up over 100k deeps, now im turning into a buzzsaw.

I feel alittle squish with only 4900 HP but im hoping as i trek towards 90 i can bring it up to 5-5.6k ESP when i finally get a yellow 6L or BotB
"
im lvl 83 now im gonna add u tmr and we will talk in game or something

Feel free to ask me, but not sure what I can add. You can look at my char in my profile (HaganeNoAme), but my gear is not too good, a lot of things I did not decide yet. Still, got Palace and Shrine, did not feel too weak. What usually kills me is -maxres/ele weak +ele dmg on map. On such maps I sometimes die to strong packs.

On unrelated note. Mesa boss, Oak is so easy :) other pure phys builds may struggle against his immortal call, but not when you just steal his charges right away :)
Bravery is not a function of firepower.
"
JamaDharma wrote:
"

Feel free to ask me, but not sure what I can add. You can look at my char in my profile (HaganeNoAme), but my gear is not too good, a lot of things I did not decide yet. Still, got Palace and Shrine, did not feel too weak. What usually kills me is -maxres/ele weak +ele dmg on map. On such maps I sometimes die to strong packs.

On unrelated note. Mesa boss, Oak is so easy :) other pure phys builds may struggle against his immortal call, but not when you just steal his charges right away :)

Hey, quick question: how is the killing speed and survivability? I imported your build on PoB and, unless I'm missing something, the DPS is about ~18k Is that right?
"
xour wrote:
"
JamaDharma wrote:
"

Hey, quick question: how is the killing speed and survivability? I imported your build on PoB and, unless I'm missing something, the DPS is about ~18k Is that right?

clearspeed is alright but if u want to farm endgame bosses i think it will be a lil tough
"
clearspeed is alright but if u want to farm endgame bosses i think it will be a lil tough
I see. I was looking for a boss farmer (been away from the game for way too long), probably I should look elsewhere.

Thanks though!
Ok, so I get my gear upgrades and finally started to use orb of storms for boss fights. Damage increased significantly, normal Atziri dies fast now (before it was safe but slow). So I leveled up and decided to try something crazy. Like Hydra - I never did any guardians before. It was blue harmless Hydra, but still...

Was not that bad, managed to die once (did not noticed it respawned after ad faze) and had some close calls but went ok overall. Crazily modded Hydra on the other hand... Probably will be too tough.
After success I went ahead and

All on easy mods, died 2 times to Phoenix.
Last edited by JamaDharma on Aug 20, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
After playing around a little bit i have to say that Force Shaper > harrier.
You can get the jewelslot somewhere else, but the attackhaste + harrier are not nearly as strong as the physical dmg wheel up there.

for the rest: labrunning is fun and fast, izaro dies within seconds :)
aztiri is sometimes a problem, our burst is hard which makes timing a problem

know i'm on the way to shaper, we will see.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Aug 24, 2017, 6:26:17 AM
Closing in on Shaper myself. Build is fantastic. Solid, good clear speed, and can decently facetank (dodging the big blows of course).

My few changes in my build: double claws with Scourge and Bloodseeker. The block after Acrobatics is minimal, and there's no ES % gained enough to justify a shield. The damage gained from Bladefall from spell crit gain is nowhere near the gains from having Scourge going. I have about 5k and max res from other stuff, so I found it to be a good stair step unless you're lucky enough to have Atziri's acuity.

I also used Ruthlessness over increased Crit. It's about the same, but again favoring Bladefury over Bladefall. You're hitting so fast that the individual crit v. not really does even out in damage with the Ruthless blows.

I happened to find a Devoto's Devotion as a drop. Through it on just to try, and I think it worked in fabulously. Zip around like nuts, physical reduction and much needed chaos res. If you have some extra chaos to play around, or it dropped for you, might want to try it out. Makes you less dependent on using Whirling Blades to move.

If you're going to buy a Tabula for the build, I suggest you look around for a 6L with our slot colors. Most of the ones I was looking at were only 5-10 more chaos than a tabula (though that might drop quickly). I got a 6L with 70 health, and double res for only 15c (perhaps might have gotten lucky there, but look around and don't blindly use a tabula assuming there isn't way better for similar price).
Last edited by Sorander on Aug 24, 2017, 1:45:56 PM
is there any update on this build? such as gem set up? new images?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info